Dedication Achay Log!

u people are just like rainbow in which every color of love is prominent ...
i lessen my pain by sharing it with u
& i increased my happiness by sharring it with u
i captured ol the good feelings of u when m talking with u
u people pulled off so many characters in this web like my best friend ,sister ,brother ,supporter,helpful so many characters and its realy speaks volume for u..
whenever there is a slight wrinkle of worry appears , :sad: u people change it into huge huge smile:) by sharring ur g00d stuffs ..
s0 to the extent i understand tht v ol love each other , care each other and the m0st important thing is that v respect each other ..and c0z of this respect i think m here ...
"mai jaha bhi jaaonga jahan bhi rahunga
ap logo ki haseen yaadain merai sath sath hongae "

one flower

:flower:

for u

dedicated to siha , erum shahzadi , Dawn_mist , Hafsa Q , BoOr , noor-e-kainat , Ana Zai , Blue_Moon , Wanderer .Taskeen , Khudeeja Bashir , M.Imran , Muhammad Usman , MEZI MALIK , Khalid Bhatti . Innocent Saira ,
farishtay, Sobiahmad , Dr zohaib , raja b , Snaya , iNnOCeNtbOy , Aakash , farha
and all Pakistan.web.pk members .........................

Lost at words :eek:
JazakAllah :flower:
May you have all the happiness in life! Ameen :)

u people are just like rainbow in which every color of love is prominent ...
i lessen my pain by sharing it with u
& i increased my happiness by sharring it with u
i captured ol the good feelings of u when m talking with u
u people pulled off so many characters in this web like my best friend ,sister ,brother ,supporter,helpful so many characters and its realy speaks volume for u..
whenever there is a slight wrinkle of worry appears , :sad: u people change it into huge huge smile:) by sharring ur g00d stuffs ..
s0 to the extent i understand tht v ol love each other , care each other and the m0st important thing is that v respect each other ..and c0z of this respect i think m here ...
"mai jaha bhi jaaonga jahan bhi rahunga
ap logo ki haseen yaadain merai sath sath hongae "

one flower

:flower:

for u

dedicated to siha , erum shahzadi , Dawn_mist , Hafsa Q , BoOr , noor-e-kainat , Ana Zai , Blue_Moon , Wanderer .Taskeen , Khudeeja Bashir , M.Imran , Muhammad Usman , MEZI MALIK , Khalid Bhatti . Innocent Saira ,
farishtay, Sobiahmad , Dr zohaib , raja b , Snaya , iNnOCeNtbOy , Aakash , farha
and all Pakistan.web.pk members .........................
thank you brother for such a nice and respectable words
Allah Blessed u forever
Ameen

Back