Feelings Of Love

I-sha

I-sha

Popular Pakistani

Reaction score
Feelings of Love

~ When your love call you with sweet nick names... doesn't everything seems more beautiful ??

~ When your love messages you at midnight just to tell you, you're being missed... doesn't you feel on cloud nine ??

~ When you feel like giving up but you remember about your love'n everything seems alright... doesn't you feel lucky to have that love in your life ??

~ When your love shouts at you when you don't take care of yourself... doesn't you feel happy inside ??

~ When just the thought of loosing your love, your eyes fills with tears... doesn't you feel like holding your love tightly'n never let go ??

~ When you think of your love being around you... doesn't your starts to beat faster ??

Love comes with Pain... Sacrifices... Compromises... Adjustments... but at the same time it gives us a lot of Happiness'n many-many Sweet Memories... !!
and this sweetness lingers forever'n ever in our heart... after all Feelings of Love can't be expressed with pen, these can only be Felt with the Heart...... !!!

@kuku20 @Noor-e-Kainat @Sajjal @Masoom Dil @Hafsa @Ana Zai @girl hashmi @masoom-si-dua @Namaal @Kool Kat @Snaya @inaya @komal kaju @Ayesha Meerab @I-sha @Asad Rehman @ali bukhari @Aaqib @enter10 @Ali Akbar @Eshaal'z @Maddy Dove">
@Eshaal'z @Maddy Dove
@HEART BROKEN @Aaraiz @Qazi Shoaib Rehman

Last edited:

yeah I never thought to loose my love 1nz thaz y I used to hold my sons near to my heart ...to hide them from all worldly worries...I love my sons alotttttttttttttttttt as they r my very own...yeah feeling cant b written by pen...but sometimes pen is needed...
great great post @I-sha

awesome..

I like to listen my real name, because no one calls that..
no..i love my sleep... :) but if i m really missed , then its fine to wake me up :)

When your love shouts at you when you don't take care of yourself... doesn't you feel happy inside ??
happy.. ? I love that..

Heart beats faster..? it wanna come outside. :

when they are leaving.. i don't know..why i don't insist to stop , just let them go...nd no tears..just a storm inside want to destroy things. nd even that z also buried down for the rest of life.

Love comes with Pain... Sacrifices... Compromises... Adjustments. thanks u @I-sha

yeah I never thought to loose my love 1nz thaz y I used to hold my sons near to my heart ...to hide them from all worldly worries...I love my sons alotttttttttttttttttt as they r my very own...yeah feeling cant b written by pen...but sometimes pen is needed...
great great post @I-sha
@Twilight that's right....4 parents sons &daughters r most precious then any gold.
may ALLAH give u a happiest life & save u & ur sons from all harms of the world & give them a happiest,healthy & wealthy life.

great great post @I-sha
thankyou so much

awesome..

no..i love my sleep... :) but if i m really missed , then its fine to wake me up :)

When your love shouts at you when you don't take care of yourself... doesn't you feel happy inside ??
happy.. ? I love that..

when they are leaving.. i don't know..why i don't insist to stop , just let them go...nd no tears..just a storm inside want to destroy things. nd even that z also buried down for the rest of life.

Love comes with Pain... Sacrifices... Compromises... Adjustments. thanks u @I-sha
most welcome :)

awesome..

happy.. ? I love that..

alaaaa hyn apki feelings to

Back