Tech How To's How to Watch YouTube Videos in Pakistan (Step by Step)

Masoom Dil

Masoom Dil

Popular Pakistani
Staff member

Reaction score
Assalam-O-Alaikum...
I am sharing here a software through which you can easily unblock youtube, and play youtube videos from any where.. Even videos which are shared on this site too..
Here is the step wise procedure:
Step 1:
Click the following link
FreeGate free download

Step 2:
Following page will open..click the red circled button...
Capture.PNG

Step 3:
After downloading .exe file...Following page will open follow the steps...

Capture2.PNG

step 4:
Your downloading starts now...

Capture3.PNG

Step 5:
Click "Install now" button...

Capture4.PNG

Step 6:
Click "I agree" button....

Capture5.PNG

Step 7:
Allow firewall to access this program and remember the path also as in the image...

Capture6.PNG

Step 8:
Now copy the shortcut on your Desktop from the path where the programs has been installed.... Double click it and the following small window will open. Now minimize it...

Capture7.PNG

Step 9:
After some moments a window like this will open you can close it...

abc.PNG

Step 10:
Now you can open youtube from any where just like this " Search Youtube in Google chrome " and the youtube will be open..

Capture8.PNG

How to Download videos from Youtube:
Remember you cannot download video by using IDM or any other other down loader..
In order to download video from youtube follow these steps ...

Step 1:
Click the following link..
Video Downloader

The following page will open...

123.PNG

Step 2:
Copy Video URL by right clicking on video...

456.PNG

Step 3:

Now paste the video URL here and click on Download...

123.PNG

In this way you can watch easily youtube videos from any where and easily download...

:bang head::bang head::bang head: Fazool me mene itni mehnat ki...:sad: koi baat nai kuch hum jesy nikamy b hain.. jinky kaam aa skti hain yh instructions..:rolleyes2:
Nahi nahi, Aisa nahi hai. :sad: That's very helpful sharing. Indeed, we need this. Aisa stuff kitna kaam ata hai pata bhi nahi chalta, believe me. :) And atleast, your instructions are quite simple and easy to understand. Keep It up. :thumbs up animated:

Nahi nahi, Aisa nahi hai. :sad: That's very helpful sharing. Indeed, we need this. Aisa stuff kitna kaam ata hai pata bhi nahi chalta, believe me. :) And atleast, your instructions are quite simple and easy to understand. Keep It up. :thumbs up animated:
:happy2: Thank You bhai...:spin: Mjy lga tha shyd kisi k kaam a jyn actually yh especially @Suman Cute Pie sis k liye sharing hy.. Unhain bht tafseel se instructions chahiye thn is liye mene sab k sth share kar dia.. JazakAllah..:flower:

Back