Novel Khawab Sheehay Ka By Effat Seher Tahir - Episode 3

Veer

Veer

Famous Pakistani
Staff member

Reaction score
Khawab Sheehay Ka (خواب شیشے کا) is a social romantic Urdu novel

Pakistani Urdu novelist Effat Seher Tahir has started writing Khawab Sheehay Ka novel in Shuaa digest. We're here to discuss and recommend you all to read its episode #3 in Shuaa digest June 2016 edition. Hope you will enjoy reading first episode.

How did you feel after you read this novel?
Please use the comments section below to write up your feedback. How did you feel after you read this novel episode? I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Rate and Review this novel
A review is always helpful for people to decide read a novel or not, Reading a good novel can be one of life's greatest pleasures. Positive reviews encourage people to must read a good novel.

Novel - Khawab Sheehay Ka Episode 3 By Effat Seher Tahir
Rich (BB code):
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

@Veer bro ya galat hay iffet ki apni official Facebook page pr ya already posted hay i guess 3 days phalay manay read kar lia tha apko is liay like nahi Milay:unsure: aur apki effort waste ho gi:(

@Veer bro ya galat hay iffet ki apni official Facebook page pr ya already posted hay i guess 3 days phalay manay read kar lia tha apko is liay like nahi Milay:unsure: aur apki effort waste ho gi:(
Agar appreciate nhi kiya jaye ga tou khud soch lein koi kab tak ye karay ga? aur phr agar writer ne khud post krna chor diya phr kya hoga? Main ye samajhta hon ap kaheen se bhi read karen lekn appreciate krna chahye aur apny reviews tou post karne chahyen na? :)

Main ne kahain se nae parha. I m going to read from here. Sometimes I got the chance to buy the digest and sometimes not. But I always know that this is the place where I will always get the latest episodes as early as possible.
When after a very busy and tyring day, I found that new episode of any novel is available for me to read, without any effort on my part, really bht duain nikalti hain aap k liay @Veer .
So thanx a lot bro. We all really really appreciate your work.

Very true @drsehrish
Thnx to our @Veer dat v get to read
Coz yaha to urdu digest milna itna mushkil hai n agar mile to itne expensive ke pucho mat
For dis free n new digest jitna thnx Karen utna kum hai
Jazakhallah khair to our dear brothers @Veer @Saad Sheikh n all those who's efforts r in dis forum to make it so special

Back