Labor Day 2014 Quotes & Sayings

Veer

Veer

Famous Pakistani
Staff member

Reaction score
I'm sharing with you some very inspirational quotes and sayings on labor day 2014
You are also invited to contribute and share your favorite labor day quotations :)

• Together we celebrate America's spirit of hard work and ingenuity! I hope you have a happy Labor Day!
  • You work so hard all year through, I hope you relax, take it easy and have fun. Happy Labor Day!
  • I hope you enjoy a restful day in the company of family and great friends. Happy Labor Day!
  • The true meaning of Labor Day is remembering those who have given their time, best efforts and worked hard in their lives for this blessed country. Happy Labor Day.
  • As summer winds down, you deserve a day of rest and relaxation. Have a happy Labor Day.
  • From field to field, and desk to desk, your hard work is what makes our nation the best! Happy Labor Day.
  • Happy Labor Day to someone who barely labored this year.
  • Happy Labor Day! Today we celebrate by not having to working hard for an honest living. Or as the Kardashians like to call it, Monday.
  • Boats, jet skis and lake..sounds about right! Happy labor day! Have fun and be safe
  • It's finally here! The official end of a scorching hot summer. It seems like only yesterday it was Memorial Day. Happy Labor Day.

A mind always employed is always happy.
This is the true secret,
the grand recipe, for felicity.

Back