Mahsa

Mahsa

Super Star Pakistani
Staff member
Digital Library Staff
Baby Names Staff
I Love Reading

Reaction score
'On this Day' reminded me of the accident! I guess I'm doing pretty well so far.. It's been a long journey! 9years Wow!
Life is so unpredictable. It teaches you the hardest but truest lessons in the most difficult times. It breaks you, then it transforms you into a better stronger version of you. It gives you wings and sets your soul free. It tells you that you are not worthless and that there is always a new beginning!
So if you think your life is hard, always remember our lives were never meant to be easy! So Pause, breathe & keep going! :)

Muniba Mazari
muniba-mazari.jpg

She is such a brave women. A true inspiration for all of us. May Allah Bless her Always :flower:

@Sajjal @Veer @Saad Sheikh @Wanderer @Twilight @Hafsa @Ana Zai @Neha @Namaal @Qazi Shoaib Rehman @victrezz @Asad Rehman @Aadil Jahangeer @doctorabidasajid @ruksana @Muhammad Usman @Hareem @siha @Emma Dil @kuku20 @Kool Kat @Noor-e-Kainat @Noor-E-Haram @Syeda Rumessa @Imaan Shah @rams @HumaJaved @Bint_e_Hawwa @Muniza awan @Areeba Zahra @Ali Akbar @ali bukhari @enter10 @breera @Mahamano @Kashf @Zirwah @Mr.Hammad @Turaab @Imal @biya @yusra avais @mehernigar @Bella khan @tavish @Asheer @M Shah

" we don't grow when things r easy ' we grow when we face challenges " that makes us strong while facing the challenges ... sometimes when things falling a part it's breaks us but they actually falling in place .... and it's true " pause , breathes and keep going " just remember that we all are amazing ...
thank u @Mahsa for sharing this beautiful post i really don't know who is muniba Mazari but reading her makes me awe ❤️

Nice thread, bilkul sahi, Allah Pak insaan ko dunia ki bhatti say kundan banany kay liyeh hi guzaarta hey, kuch log jaldi kundan ban jaty hen kuch loog heera ban jaty hen ziada dunia ki bhatti say guzer ker.

Thank You @HumaJaved aapi exactly aapne bilkul thek kaha.

Back