Veer

Veer

Famous Pakistani
Staff member

Reaction score
Namal novel Episode #27 by Nimra Ahmed

Title of 27th Episode of Namal novel is:
‘‘Main Haneen Hoon Aur Main Aam Hoon’’ (Urdu: میں حنین ہوں اور میں عام ہوں)
(English: I am Haneen and I am Normal)

Nimra Ahmed ke novel "Namal" ki episode #27 Khawateen digest October 2016 mein mulahiza farmayen :)

Pakistani Urdu novelist Nimra Ahmed has written the Namal novel in Khawateen digest. She is very popular in females because of her unique writing style. We are here to discuss and recommend you all to read its 27th episode in Khawateen October 2016 edition. We hope to see exciting comments and feedback from the readers of Nimra Ahmed novels and yes be assured that we'll try our best to share with you in high quality as always.

Rate & Review Namal Episode #27
A review is always helpful for people to decide read a novel or not, Reading a good novel can be one of life's greatest pleasures. Positive reviews encourage people to must read a good novel.

Novel - Namal Episode 27 By Nimra Ahmed
Rich (BB code):
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Kya zumr ka qatal hojae ga?????? As last episode k end me tha k aik qatal hoga aur is episode me koi aisa scene nahi aya .....

Aur ab zumr ko fake phone call just like in the beginning.... Ya zumr hi apne attacker ko marde

Assalam o alaikum
What about episode 28???
title to anounce hogya what abt sneak peek

Kya zumr ka qatal hojae ga?????? As last episode k end me tha k aik qatal hoga aur is episode me koi aisa scene nahi aya .....
Remember about JKP? Last me sb ko lga tha kay Jahan Mar gya but twist tha wahan? So mjy lgta hai yhan bee aisa hi ho ga......Might be I am wrong!!!!

Back