Novel Namal By Nimra Ahmed *Episode 6* January 2015

Veer

Veer

Famous Pakistani
Staff member

Reaction score
Nimra Ahmed ke naye novel "Namal" ki 6th episode Khawateen Digest January 2015 mein mulahiza farmayen :)

Namal Episode 6 (Paani se Garha)

Pakistani Urdu novelist Nimra Ahmed has written the Namal novel in Khawateen digest January 2015. She is very popular in females because of her unique writing style. We are here to discuss and recommend you all to read its 6th episode when available. We hope to see exciting comments and feedback from the readers of Nimra Ahmed novels and yes be assured that we'll try our best to share with you in high quality as always.

Read Online in High Quality: Novel - Namal Episode 6 By Nimra Ahmed | Readers.PK
Rich (BB code):
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

267.jpg
Namal Episode 6 By Nimra Ahmed | Read Online
Read Online and Review Social Romantic Urdu Novel Namal January 2015 Episode 6
by Nimra Ahmed
Novel - Namal Episode 6 By Nimra Ahmed | Readers.PK

Dear ones,

Due to inevitable circumstances, Sixth episode of Namal ''Paani se Gaarha" will NOT be published in December issue of Khawateen digest. Instead it will be printed in January inshaAllah. December me Namal NAHI aye ga.

I apologize to all my readers around the globe for the disappointment they'd feel. I know how much you guys wait and how desperately you buy the new digest for fresh episode, but trust me, koi bhi writer khushi se episode skip nhi krta. Episode important hoti ha, mgr koi na koi majboori zyada important ho jati hy because at the end of the day, writer is always more precious than the novel.

However, I promise a LONG episode in january inshaAllah However, I promise a LONG episode in january inshaAllah

Nemrah

Back