Naujawan Bachon ki Jinsi aur Akhlaqi Taleem o Tarbiyat Kesay Karain?

M Shah

M Shah

Invalid Email

Reaction score
Jinsi Taleem in Urdu - Page 1.png

Jinsi Taleem in Urdu - Page 2.png

Jinsi Taleem in Urdu - Page 3.png

Jinsi Taleem in Urdu - Page 4.png

Jinsi Taleem in Urdu - Page 5.png

Jinsi Taleem in Urdu - Page 6.png

Jinsi Taleem in Urdu - Page 7.png

sorry for being so open minded ..but this z the indeed demand of this era to educate our youth ..this world z gutted with such filthy things in every other form and we have to protect our next generation ..we have to prepare our children our lill brothers ,sisters every other kid for this world that they are going to be brought up in .there z no escape from this stuff any more .its every where in any form .may ALLAH protect us and our next gen from fitnaa ..

@yusra avais @Noor-e-Kainat @Kashf @Ana Zai @ruksana @Areeba Zahra @doctorabidasajid @Kool Kat @Zirwah @Imal @mehernigar
@Ali Akbar @Hafsa @Wanderer @Sajjal @Mastermind @Amina chattha @Noor iman @Falak @rubPzai @Kanwal khan @Porab Keyana @Mr.Hammad @Bella khan. @Asad Rehman . @Wanderer . @Twilight ,. @Qazi Shoaib Rehman . @Neha , @Hareem. @Blue Moon. @bkhan. @Zonyra gul . @ulta . @sara rajput . @drsehrish . @Sania Gull . @syed m. @Sara Raees. @Pinkey. @Ajwah . @kuku20 . @Mahsa . @Hafsa
. . @Syeda Rumessa. @Imaan Shah . @b khan .
@Turaab . @Veer . @Saad Sheikh

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content.
Please register and verify your email address to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Teenage is regarded as the most charming period of one's life. It epitomizes the start of one's transformation into a man or woman. At the same time, it is fraught with dangers as during this period of normal crises, enormous physical, mental and psychological changes take place and the young souls, if not properly equipped with the necessary knowledge may find it very difficult to cope with these changes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content.
Please register and verify your email address to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are some really good books available in Urdu pdf, I will post sometime later in our Digital Library :)

Well it's a very big issue now a days in my country my son will b given classes to learn about this chapter of life and I want him to learn but only the thing I know is that there is only 1 person in this world who can educate a growing kid about this chapter with the sacred meaning A mother can purify it a mother can make it easy for her kid no matter a boy/ girl .. she can teach in a way that no1 else can ... Because Allah has blessed a mother with the powers to help her kids in allllll matters @M Shah i like it :)
it's very challenging and of course the biggest and ultimate responsibility of parents ..
In our society 8 out of 10 girls are sexually abused even in their own homes by their own so called relatives .but she can't raise her voice if she tried ..it is said to her keep quiet and forget it who will marry u if u disclosed it ... A girl cannot take a bold step then most of her own relatives will throw dirt on her character this is the story of our society.. and after that mostly girls try to find support in other relations for security..
A mother used to say cousin b Bhai hota hai...wrong a cousin can never b a brother for even ur son ... How we can close our eyes to this particular part of life ..
And now a days media or books or documentaries CANNOT make it pure for ur own kids so Mothers should be brave bold enough to tell everything to their daughter and sons also because if u felt it embarrassing some1 else will tell ur kid but in a very impure way ... But only only a mother can make it pure because a woman can b wrong can b sinful but A mother can't b ... She is as pure as a clear water for her kids

Well I am really observing this being a teacher of 10th boys
Your post is 100% true
We are four teachers and our discussion daily continues that some student a
Said this else said this ...what can we do now? just ignore it?
They totally gained the wrong idea of Urdu poetry by mir taqi mir ghalib and all

Sometimes I ignore and sometimes i show aggression that they understand they are wrong..... but that not the solution after all

Agr zindagi k hawly sy b kuch guide kiya jaye ....they have totally non serious attitude for example
I said k beta ap log seedhy ho jao is sy pehly k waqt ap ko seedha kry they totally enjoyed it in a sense of joke :(
So it's really a big problem of this era.

They learned the Urdu translation of Surah Ehzaab Surah mumtehna and Surah Anfaaal.....theh only learnt don't understand it

to ap ny face pay thapar marny sa ku mana nei keya @M Shah es say bi to dukh milta ha insan ko

We can't let our children get filthy in the name of modernism.
@M Shah Lala! Jazak Allahu Khairun for being so open minded, it's a need of present time to spread awareness among parents.

thanks for being so kind and supportive ..wa iyyakum ukhti
Teenage Tinglings By Asif Mahmood Jah

Teenage is regarded as the most charming period of one's life. It epitomizes the start of one's transformation into a man or woman. At the same time, it is fraught with dangers as during this period of normal crises, enormous physical, mental and psychological changes take place and the young souls, if not properly equipped with the necessary knowledge may find it very difficult to cope with these changes

Teenage Tinglings in Urdu Translation (Teen Guide)
thanks for sharring i was searching 4 it ,,but nahi mela mujhai ..agree with every bits of ur comment ..thanks for sharring ur thoughts

Back