Poll: People Highly Active On Social Media Are Not So Successful In Their Personal Lives...Yes/No?

People highly active on social media are not so successful in their personal lives...

• Total voters
@Veer @Muhammad Usman @M Shah
@Masoom Dil @Twilight @Noor-e-Kainat
@Twilight @Sara Raees @Mastermind
@Sadaf Khan @Sobiahmad @Muntsha Khan
@~Bella~ , @kuku20 @ayazuddin
@Fatima Abdullah , @Taskeen
@Wanderer, @inaya @Araiz
@Natalya swan , @Snaya @Naveed_615
@amna_mazhar29 @rudegirl @Namaal
@I-sha @Neha @Noor Jahan
@nadia ahmed awan,@yusra avais
@Syed Munawar Shah @aries_k @princess mona
@Hafsa ,@Blue Moon @hania malik
@Eshaal'z @kashif faraz @Aaina Saboor
@masoom-si-dua ,@hamna afreen
@Hareem @Dr zohaib @siha
@Ali Akbar @khizar943 @kiran123
@ali bukhari ,@Ana Zai @Neha
@Sajjal @princex mahi @komal kaju
@tiny bud @princess mona @rudegirl
@M Shah @Zahra N @Qazi Shoaib Rehman
@~Tasbeeh~ @ruksana @Zahra N @Mehwish00

Kisi hud tuk bat thik ha... asal mein bat pata kya hai... hum logon ke relationships mein distances itna bardh gaey hain that we are trying to flee from our discontentment... During conversation with persons whom i met in social media sites and also with the people around me there in the society including my friends, my colleagues, my fellow workers i got the thing that people suppose social sites and mobile meetings are charms that can reduce their discontentment, discomfort and emotion conflicts... That's totally wrong

The fact is that more you are addicted with social sites, internet, mobile meetings, more you will feel multiplication... I didn't say that all these are wrong but when addicted its sickness.

Mumkin hai internet apko behtrin relationships provide ker dey but rate is very low depending on your fate and fortune...
And secondly too much of everything is always bad...

Social Media sites definitely disturbing people home lives... sometimes these are affecting their person lives too...

Bat wahi aa jati hai ... logon ney apny pyaron ko sumbhalna choor diya hai... instead of treatment of misunderstandings they suppose its better to find new relationship... Bimari jism ke aik hisy mein ho to puray insan ko mar dena kahan ki aqalmandi hai...Per hum logon yehi kerny ke mood main hoty hain... unfortunately.

depends if they have their business groups on fb...then they are successfull also.
but usually not..
by the way banda logun se bht jald bore ho jata he...so hm social site pe kitni der gap mar skty hen..chand dinun men fb frnds, groups , sb se bore.
but tanhai ,laptop aur internet se bore hony ka to swal he paida ni hota...:p

Before commenting on this very beautiful statement .... First I would like to know, what do you mean by or how would you define : Success in personal homely lives ? Dear all I think first we should agree on one definition before proceeding further.
Personal homely lives means relations with parents, our sisters brothers and in married life the relationship with children, life partner etc. Spending more time on social media giving less attention at home, not fulfilling our responsibilities... That will definitely negatively affect any relationship and even sometimes result in great disasters in families.....

Well i think so the Statement may be more refined by asking a question "To what degree do you consider yourself addicted of Internet" ? just like i am addicted of Pakistan.web.pk :love::p But positively Alhamdolillah
i will give my opinion later.... :)

Kisi hud tuk bat thik ha... asal mein bat pata kya hai... hum logon ke relationships mein distances itna bardh gaey hain that we are trying to flee from our discontentment... During conversation with persons whom i met in social media sites and also with the people around me there in the society including my friends, my colleagues, my fellow workers i got the thing that people suppose social sites and mobile meetings are charms that can reduce their discontentment, discomfort and emotion conflicts... That's totally wrong

The fact is that more you are addicted with social sites, internet, mobile meetings, more you will feel multiplication... I didn't say that all these are wrong but when addicted its sickness.

Mumkin hai internet apko behtrin relationships provide ker dey but rate is very low depending on your fate and fortune...
And secondly too much of everything is always bad...

Social Media sites definitely disturbing people home lives... sometimes these are affecting their person lives too...

Bat wahi aa jati hai ... logon ney apny pyaron ko sumbhalna choor diya hai... instead of treatment of misunderstandings they suppose its better to find new relationship... Bimari jism ke aik hisy mein ho to puray insan ko mar dena kahan ki aqalmandi hai...Per hum logon yehi kerny ke mood main hoty hain... unfortunately.
Very Nice... I like it....:clapping animated:

Back