Peshawar School Attack: Few Questions

M Shah

M Shah

Invalid Email

Reaction score
saniha.png

@Twilight @Wanderer , @Naveed_615 . @Syed Munawar Shah. @Hafsa . ,@Mastermind. @Noor-e-Kainat , @Eshaal'z . @masoom-si-dua . @Masoom Dil , @Hareem . @Ali Akbar . @ali bukhari ,@Hunain Naeem , @Sajjal . @Namaal . @Asad Rehman , @Blue Moon . @siha . @Zoufishan , @tiny bud ,@Twilight , @Zahra N, @Sadaf Khan , @Sara Raees , @Sobiahmad ,@kuku20 , @komal kaju , @Taskeen, @inaya, @HEART BROKEN , @Snaya , @aadil jahangeer . @girl hashmi , @Ana Zai, @Noor Jahan ,@Saad Sheikh , @Veer , @Kool Kat
@amna_mazhar29 , @yusra avais , @Aaqib , @Namaal
@Qazi Shoaib Rehman , @Muhammad Usman , @Neha , @rukhsana

@M Shah salam
yahan I think houn gay kuch members jou Aps k students hon gay
I spent almost more than 10 years of my life in cantt areas of Pakistan...and I know abt the sructures of(building structure)of APS schools it is not like others(jou mai nay dekhay hai i might b wrong).. and check post ki baat ker rahay hai na we are the parents and we have to follow all the steps required for security even we cant enter the school without going that process..there are check post before the school.. and now a days security was more than normal days i mean it should b...bcuz of the war against terror..the security was more even in CMH
all of us knew the answers of ur questions..every single Pakistani know the answer ..if those terrorists are spies then Who allow them to enter in our country? all of us know the answers... and its indeed the point of shame for... and ur last line make me worried a lot...
i don't know my views r blunt if they r then sorry @Veer

@M Shah salam
I spent almost more than 10 years of my life in cantt areas of Pakistan...and I know abt the sructures of(building structure)of APS schools it is not like others(jou mai nay dekhay hai i might b wrong).. and check post ki baat ker rahay hai na we are the parents and we have to follow all the steps required for security even we cant enter the school without going that process..there are check post before the school.. and now a days security was more than normal days i mean it should b...bcuz of the war against terror..the security was more even in CMH
all of us knew the answers of ur questions..every single Pakistani know the answer ..if those terrorists are spies then Who allow them to enter in our country? all of us know the answers... and its indeed the point of shame for... and ur last line make me worried a lot...
wa alaikum salam !! every person is free to express his/her views ..

be shak ye Security Agencies ki wazeh nakami thi ke itni security ke bawajood ye sab kese ho gya aur mujhe herani hui ksi ko bhi in k baray mein kuch kehne ki himmat nhi hui. In security check points per lambi lines lagi hoti hen aur awam ke ghanton barbad hotay hen daily, aur ab tou aur bhi zyada khawaar hon gay hum log. lekn jab dehshat gard aatay hen unhen koi nhi rok pata. ye bohat dukh aur sharam ki baat ha.

@M Shah salam

oh dear sister...spies are not allowed...they sneak out..they exploit vulnerabilities..and everywhere happens that..

they were not laymen...they were trained commandos of some country..and their was a long planning behind it..and there were inside rats or followers of "Meer Jafar.." who guided them..
lets say...it was a flaw of security ....nothing more..
thats y...i say... Lanat ho Zalmun per aur un logun per bhi jo zalmun ki himayat krty hen..

and if someone wants to see..what is meant by "failure of army "...there is a number of districts in india where even their army cannot enter..

Bro its a very sad event....lets not criticize our own security institutions......they are also full of sorrow and grief and still fighting . One incident happened very unfortunately...but a number of incidents are daily stopped..
Iagr Allah SWT ki mdad se hmary idary active hen..agr Khuda na kry aisa ho chuka hota to ye dushman hmen ksi msjid men nmaz na parhny den..kuch bhi na krny den..hmary dushman insanyat ki bd treen sateh se bhi giry huy hen..wo kbhi hum pe rehm na kren..

and aap se request he..Bro ..we know..aap aik achy Pakistani hen..Please apny alfaz ko carefully choose kren...specially ur last lines..ta k ..aap ki btun se koi bechara ghalat anti Pakistan mtlb na le le...aur aap us ko smjha bhi na saken...

Back