Dismiss Notice
Today's Birthdays
Pakistan.web.pk would like to wish Happy Birthday to all its members who celebrate their birthday today

3 Kaam Chor

Discussion in 'Muskurahtein' at Pakistan.web.pk started by Falak, Apr 16, 2018 at 12:34 PM.

1. Falak

Falak Popular Pakistani

2. sahrish khan

sahrish khan Popular Pakistani I Love Reading

3. Mishaikh

Mishaikh Popular Pakistani I Love Reading

Nice skit. Another similar one:
    Once three friends visited another friend without prior intimation, who was not in a mood to entertain them, but anyway asked his wife to make tea. "We don't have sugar at the moment". Wife said, "Don't bother, just make tea without sugar, I will handle the matter" the husband saying this went to the friends. When the tea came, he said to his friends, "Let's play a game, one of these three cups is without sugar. Who has that cup of tea, I will be his guest for a day along with my kids and wife." The three friends drank the tea quietly, one of them even said, "There is much sugar in my cup."

@Falak

Falak likes this.
  4. Falak

Falak Popular Pakistani

@Mishaikh hahahahaha....they wouldn't ask for sugar after that would they...LOl

5. Falak

Falak Popular Pakistani

6. Falak

Falak Popular Pakistani

7. Mishaikh

If any one of them asked, he would have to tolerate the friends family for entire day.
    @Falak

Falak likes this.
  8. Falak

Falak Popular Pakistani

@Mishaikh and they wouldn't have that at any cost....iss lie chi pheeki hi chally gi...lol...i dont take sugar never have

Mishaikh likes this.
  9. Mishaikh

Me too,
    but think those who take three spoon in a single cup!
    @Falak

Falak likes this.