A New Feeling!

Silent Smile

Silent Smile

Well-Known Pakistani

Reaction score
Yesterday, as it was a requirement of my new office I went to laboratory for a medical test called ECG... I was going to pass through this practice 1st time in my life. I was very excited and jubilant without any reason (May be every one got excited when seeing a new thing)

So, when I reached in the ECG room. I frightened, because there were numerous kind of medical equipments, I saw first time in my life. My doctor; age of 35, well dressed, come across me and instructed to lay down for the test. He was also looking nervous due to some un-known reason. Its worth mentioning here that I can read a bit faces of people around me but yesterday it was a negative point lolz..

So I laid down there breathing slowly slowly. While laying down even then I was typing some text messages. He ordered me to left out my cell "hay man put it to some other place otherwise your ECG test would not be accurate and I am not be responsible for all this. I immediately put it near my bed. He smiled (to me it was a cruel thing to do at that time).

At last, my ECG test started. First of all he asked me to set aside my shoes, socks and then to open up my shirt. I did that. Then there was some solution he massaged on my body. Till then I was confident but then he started to inject different type of wires on my whole body. I shut down my eyes.

When I opened my eyes, it was a very horrible scene there. My body was all over between different wires. He told me to relax (I have no other choice too :( ) At that time I felt I am sitting on the bed of death. I thought possibly I could be there because of some accident and could be counting my last breaths!

Finally doctor told me that my test is completed and I can go back and enjoy my life. It was just a test but it took me some where else. I think there should be some Automatic check system in ourselves which can alarm us whenever we indulge in any bad activity or sin.

Cheers!

Tamoor (Silent Smile)

be brave always for new experiments in the life :)

hmmm btw m brave but sum timez sum where in sum new situation my bravery starting to hide.. but the thing iz i don't give it up.. I follow it pretty well and catch it soon :) orr waisay bhi ham sab sada ke darpook hain aiwen show kertay hain jaisay ham bahadur hain :D

wooooooooo...Silent g,
Calm down. Just think about the good times that u had in the past.
Everyone dies, and dont worry ur not a lone.
tongue.png
just joking:)
Get a good night's sleep every night
Eat a balanced diet
Exercise at least 30 minutes every other day, preferably daily to burn off some of that excess adrenaline.
Avoid stimulants like cold medicine, diet pills, energy drinks, and caffeine.
Get some books on self relaxation and meditation.
You might benefit from one of a variety of medication to either address your heart symptoms (beta blocker) or anxiety symptoms.

ary nahi kucha nahi hota main tu aysi tamam chezeen roze dykhti hoon kuch nahi hota hai app awin dar gay ho gay :) ik bar dykh liya hai na abi jab sec time jao gay tu kuch nahi ho ga :p

acha.. haye ammi men aiwen darta raha :p

orr tum kyon dhekhti ho na dhekha kero mera mashwara hai.. sachi bohat draowni hoti hain

Allah na dhikhaye bhayya dobara aisi cheezen kaisi baten ker rahi ho :(

wooooooooo...Silent g,
Calm down. Just think about the good times that u had in the past.
Everyone dies, and dont worry ur not a lone. :pjust joking:)
Get a good night's sleep every night
Eat a balanced diet
Exercise at least 30 minutes every other day, preferably daily to burn off some of that excess adrenaline.
Avoid stimulants like cold medicine, diet pills, energy drinks, and caffeine.
Get some books on self relaxation and meditation.
You might benefit from one of a variety of medication to either address your heart symptoms (beta blocker) or anxiety symptoms.

how to calm down heer g :( Really nice tips but to me these are the bookish words really it was scaring to deal with this kind of situation at that time.. & btw in spite doing all these exercises its better to lay down once again on that bed lolz..

Seriously today in our lives (at least in mine) there is no time even to think about these practices, yeah to think m not talking about implementing it.. its sad but its true :(

how to calm down heer g :( Really nice tips but to me these are the bookish words really it was scaring to deal with this kind of situation at that time.. & btw in spite doing all these exercises its better to lay down once again on that bed lolz..

Seriously today in our lives (at least in mine) there is no time even to think about these practices, yeah to think m not talking about implementing it.. its sad but its true :(

that's y i am telling u when u go there again u dont feel fear
mstickle.gif
wasay really in sab ka humary pass time hi nahi raha hai
skip.gif
now we are working just like meachines :)
kuda nay kay app ko dobara wahan jana pary

Mujhay bhi aik bar ECG karwanay ka ittefaaq huwa hai, per main to zara nahi ghabraya sachi baat hai :smug: zyada say zyada kya hoga? wires may current aa jaye ga aur aap ki shakal aesay neeli parr jaye gi.. :cold: zahara socho Avatar ban gaye to kya kya faiday ho saktay hein :p
hahahahahaha Avatar bann gaey tu har koi chori ker k use keray ga...hahahahahaha...

Back