A New Feeling!

how to calm down heer g :( Really nice tips but to me these are the bookish words really it was scaring to deal with this kind of situation at that time.. & btw in spite doing all these exercises its better to lay down once again on that bed lolz..

Seriously today in our lives (at least in mine) there is no time even to think about these practices, yeah to think m not talking about implementing it.. its sad but its true :(

very easily Silent g, cause as you already know It's not dangerous, it won't hurt and it's very common for a person experiencing chest pain to get an ECG (electrocardiogram) not in ur case thought. They just attach electrodes to your body to record the electrical activity of your heart. The only thing that may be annoying is peeling off the sticky tape that anchors the electrodes to your skin.
But if you take care of ur heart as i said:p you will never need one again...:) yes life has become like a machine, where we feel we dont have the time for all this, but look at it this way..jaan hai tu jahan hai...:p we really need to find time for ourselves ...don't you think?...:)

Agreed well said Heer sis
smile.png

wooooooooo...Silent g,
Calm down. Just think about the good times that u had in the past.
Everyone dies, and dont worry ur not a lone. :pjust joking:)
Get a good night's sleep every night
Eat a balanced diet
Exercise at least 30 minutes every other day, preferably daily to burn off some of that excess adrenaline.
Avoid stimulants like cold medicine, diet pills, energy drinks, and caffeine.
Get some books on self relaxation and meditation.
You might benefit from one of a variety of medication to either address your heart symptoms (beta blocker) or anxiety symptoms.
Nice tips ji
smile.png

that's y i am telling u when u go there again u dont feel fear :mstickle:wasay really in sab ka humary pass time hi nahi raha hai:skip: now we are working just like meachines :)
kuda nay kay app ko dobara wahan jana pary

hmm mjhe bhi yehi lagta hai ke ab ager men ab test kerwanay gaya too bilkul nahi ghabraon ga
wub.gif
waisay bhi aisay ghabranay say kya faida jiss ke baad bhi test too app ko kerwana hi paray :D

orr machines ki too phir kabhi kabhar service ho jati hai..
rose.png

Mujhay bhi aik bar ECG karwanay ka ittefaaq huwa hai, per main to zara nahi ghabraya sachi baat hai :smug: zyada say zyada kya hoga? wires may current aa jaye ga aur aap ki shakal aesay neeli parr jaye gi.. :cold: zara socho Avatar ban gaye to kya kya faiday ho saktay hein :p

Acha! Waisay App ki kya baat hai janab.. yeh mawazna bajanib nahi :) app thehray lahori khabay khanay walay :p han shayad doctor preshan ho kaheen ulta kaheen wires damage na ho jayen lolz

orr neeli shakal ke sath baal bhi aisay ho jayen gay
nerd.png
phir jhakas avatar banay ga!
angel.png

very easily Silent g, cause as you already know It's not dangerous, it won't hurt and it's very common for a person experiencing chest pain to get an ECG (electrocardiogram) not in ur case thought. They just attach electrodes to your body to record the electrical activity of your heart. The only thing that may be annoying is peeling off the sticky tape that anchors the electrodes to your skin.
But if you take care of ur heart as i said:p you will never need one again...:) yes life has become like a machine, where we feel we dont have the time for all this, but look at it this way..jaan hai tu jahan hai...:p we really need to find time for ourselves ...don't you think?...:)

I couldn't agree with you more. We really have to find time.. in my view, its difficult but not impossible.. we can do every thing we aim that's why we are "Ashraful Makhlooqat" :) The only thing we want is consistency with consistency..

God Bless U

I couldn't agree with you more. We really have to find time.. in my view, its difficult but not impossible.. we can do every thing we aim that's why we are "Ashraful Makhlooqat" :) The only thing we want is consistency with consistency..

God Bless U

exactly...:) so u need to start as from today...don't leave it for tomarrow for tomarrow never comes:)
God bless you tooooooooo

Back