A Shopping Trip

Mishaikh

Mishaikh

Popular Pakistani
I Love Reading

Reaction score
I do not like to go for shopping. All the shopping for me and kids are done by my wife. Last week she very casually asked me whether I was coming with her. She had to make some shopping for her and kids.

“Ok” I nodded in affirmation. “Oh! You are coming!” Her smile was showing her pleasure while there was surprise in her eyes.

First we went to Bahadurabad, where she started wandering shop to shop. I was just following her quietly. She purchased two shalwar kameez suits for herself and two four our daughter. Then we moved towards Tariq Road. At the intersection of Bahadurabad and Tariq Road we had to cross the road. That is a four way road. Too much traffic was there.
“Let’s cross from there” She held my hand and moved towards the island made between two lanes. She crossed the road holding my hand as I was a child, but it didn’t hurt my “manhood” rather I felt a satisfaction being protected and cared.

We crossed on the other side of the road where Tariq Road starts. At the corner of Tariq Road, there a plaza or a mall was under construction, so half of the road was covered with concrete, cement, iron bars and the mixing machines. There was water and mud spread all over the place. The hullabaloo of the labors and the cacophony of the machines were hammering my nerves.

“Let’s move over there” My wife is a good face reader. She took no time to feel my nerves, and hold me from arm and carried to the other side of the road.

“Now, what we have to do here on Tariq Road?” I asked her.

“I have to see some things for the kids; you just come along with me”

‘Ok” I submitted and followed her holding the bags of previous shopping.

She went into a shoe shop. It was a very big shop. There were all types of footwear. She bought a sandal and shoe for our son. She very well knows the sizes we all wear.
She turned to me saying, “You choose a sandal and a shoe for yourself”

“Why? I do not need ones, and you said you have to shop for the kids”

“And what you are. You are no more than a kid”. “Am I not taking you everywhere holding your finger” There was a bright smile on her face. I felt a sensational pleasure within me.
If we have inner understanding with our love ones, especially wife, a stage would come in our life when we forget missing our mother, because we have been compensated by the Nature with a loving and caring wife.

I, no! She selected a pair of shoe and sandal for me. There was no chance to object or argue, because that was a perfect selection in shape and quality both. She knows very well that I like soft leather.

“Shall we go back now” I asked her.

“No not now. I have to buy mud mask for our daughter. She said decisively.

“Have we to go to that grocery shop in that congested street?” I almost shouted.

“You remember it” She smiled.

“How could I forget that cheat. They once sold me an expired cream”

“It was your fault, why didn’t you check before leaving the shop” She again put the responsibility upon me.

My wife always stresses upon to be responsible even for others how they act. In her opinion if we are conscious about our own acts we can be saved from the wrong deed of others also. This is her philosophy.

That shop is in the street in front of Liberty Hotel. That is a very narrow street and very congested too. The shop I mentioned is quite a big one. My wife bought mud mask. It is imported from Singapore. It is a piece of dry mud, and used after soaking in the water. It is good for pimples and other sort of face problem.

“Shall we go now?” I asked with request in my tone.

“Ok yes it is done, let’s take a taxi.” She said with a consoling smile.

We at last reached back our home. She was full of energetic pleasure, and me, completely exhausted and lackadaisical.

Keeping in view both stories i can say with sure that no relation can florish properly without caring ones parter's unsaid desires& needs and being cooperative in every situation ...

Great story @Mishaikh it show in a nutshell, the relationship between a husband and a wife is a two way street where both the husband and the wife have to show mutual respect and love. It is not the duty of the wife only to love and care for the husband, rather the husband has to reciprocate in the same manner to ensure that love stays in the relationship.

@Mishaikh uncle ap itne ache hubby pahle se the ......ni ni ab bane hon ge ...
Haaaaaa yani pori 40 saal w8 krna pare ga mjhe hai naaaww
Ap ko pata hai abhi last eid pe mera head cover bhool gaya tha mjhe baqi sab le liya tha then me ne fazal ko bola k mjhe bus head cover chahiye le jaen pehle tu nhi mane pir jb mane tu bamushkil mane hum meena bazar gae tu fazal ka chehra dekhne like tha he says,,,,chalo chalo n me ,,,are par head cover tu lene den wo nhi mane or bike k pas agae or bole ...tum bad me le lena rash dekha hai me nhi jaa rha pir whn musuf ko manane ne 5 min lage pir jb hm market me gae tu bar bar kho jate ufff kia bataon kitni mushkil se me ne head cover liya or 4 din fazal k kosne sune ab tu kbhi nhi chalte hain lkn umeed hai agar zindagi rhi tu 40 saal bad chal hi len

@mrs fazal
main aik aadh baar hi gaya hoonga. Warna woh aikailay hi ho aati hai.
My wife has always been a working woman through her entire life.
She was a professor, and a principal of a college. Here in USA she
is still working. Mashallah. The bottom line is she is independent
and do not need me to take her any where, instead sometime I need
her to accompany me.

Back