Staff member
Digital Library Staff
Baby Names Staff
I Love Reading

Reaction score
Incident – Air Blue Crash
Date – 28 July 2010
Flight- Airblue 202
One year has passed.. Ammi said its your “Barsi” this week.. I am shattered.. I really want to yell.. I want to cry.. but my eyes are dry.. I cant weep anymore Ali.. I just cant moan any more.. I just cant forget those 4 months of our married life.. those 4 months.. the su...mmary of my whole life.. The full stop on my Smile.. Now I am a widower and a mother of a daughter..!
How fast the time flew..
From Miss to Mrs.… From Mrs. to Widower… and now a widow mother..! all in one year..!
I feel afraid to recall that day.. but I am so helpless… How can I forget 28 July 2010… ??? This day marked scars on my soul..
That was a fine morning.. You left for airport.. I still remember that u asked me to finish your cup of tea.. I was thinking you must have reached.. I called u again and again.. U didn’t receive.. I just hate this habit of yours.. u never receive my call on the first ring.. I threw my cell.. and switched on the TV..
Morning Shows.. Film.. Cooking show.. Drama.. I had so many choices..While switching the channels.. I got stunned… my hands shivered.. Islamabad… rainy weather..Margalla Hills.. air blue crash… crashed..?!
My husbandAli….seat number J 21..
I fainted..
I didn’t know what to do.. I got paralyzed.. I became dumb.. I prayed a lot.. and after few hours.. your name started blinking on the screen.. U survived…. U died..!?
I was such a liar.. I used to say that I’ll die without you.. see how stubborn I am.. my heart still beats.. I still breathe.. I am still alive..
Seems like time has stopped..
That air blue crash left so many emotional scars on my soul… I am alive.. I am dead.. I live daily.. I die daily.. I feel like coming to you.. but this little Dua stops me to do so..!
Ali..We have a daughter now.. I named her “Dua-e-Ali”.. she is your DuaDua is Just like you.. Same smile.. same eyes.. same forehead..I scatter into pieces.. when someone calls Dua “Orphan”.. Ali, come back… you daughter has started saying baba.. baba..
Ali, I cant face this world.. I need you.. Only you..! Ali….! I am so alone.. kill this loneliness…receive my call… hold Dua in your arms.. hold my hand and give me a tight hug.. I miss you..I need you.. I need your shoulders to cry on … Without you… I am nothing.. I am blind, I am deaf, I am dumb.. I am paralyzed.. Come back.. Come back..! I need my smile back..
Shivers go through my spine whenever I think of your funeral… I am a bird in a cage.. I wana fly.. Lemme fly..
*Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on.
Far across the distance
and spaces between us
You have come to show you go on*
[A true story of a 23 years old widow mother…]
Speechless Heart Breaking Story Ufff This Made Cry so Much :cry::cry::cry:

@Sajjal @Veer @Saad Sheikh @Hafsa @Ana Zai @Blue Moon @Hareem @Wanderer @Neha @Namaal @Kashf @Zirwah @Ali Akbar @Aadil Jahangeer @Muhammad Usman @victrezz @Qazi Shoaib Rehman @kuku20 @Kool Kat @Noor-e-Kainat @yusra avais @Ajwah @doctorabidasajid @Asad Rehman @ASAD76 @Mastermind @zuny aamir @inaya @Snaya @breera @Mahamano @Imal @Porab Keyana @Syeda Rumessa @Bia Rehman @b khan @Bella khan @Areeba Zahra @Muniza awan @ruksana @Twilight @Mr.Hammad @Naveed_615 @Emma Dil @siha @Sadaf Khan @Sara Raees @Turaab @M Shah

To ab un daughter jb barhi ho gi to wo bi miss kre gi apne papa ko phr kia wo Allah se nraz ho sakti ha?
saari baat ghooom pir kar aap naraz honai pai Q laatai hain ..y there z so much criticism in u ..u always criticize ur parents now u .... ??
ALLAH har tanqeed se pak ek HAAKim hai jo har kaam ek hikmat ki khatir karta hai aur jub ALLAH par emaan lai aayai hai to tanqeed aur tadbeer ki gunjaayesh he nahi rehti bus ALLAH ki pairwi karo ..

Mgar @M Shah bhi phr log roty kiyu ga jb kisi ki death hoti ha? Ma criticize ni kia Allah mujy muaf kray bas galti hui ha. Mujy to Allah se pehle hi bot dar lgta ha kiu ke meri mama kehti ha k ma or mera bara bhai dazakh ma hi jai ge or humri behn or chota BHAI janat mai ho ge

@Turaab jub insaan ka gham barh jata hai to wo aansoo kai zaryai bahar nekal aata hai aur kisi pyarai ka ham se chalai janai se hamai dard melta hai ..

Back