Advantages & Disadvantages of Fish Oil Supplement
- Fish oil is the most prominent product in the WORLD.
- It offers OMEGA 3 and Vitamin D in the complex structure.
- Basically, it’s the oil that is extracted from the liver of fish.
- Don’t worry it is extracted without harming the fishes in the sea at all.
- Best companies which offer the best and good products are ON, Healthkart, INLife.
- Don’t worry, I’ll mention my recommendation down, you can from that.
- Omega 3 i.e. fish oil tablets have fatty acids that help in proper functioning organs such as the brain, heart, and other blood vessels.
- The consumption of omega 3 in Indian food is in a very small amount so the Indian Council of Medical research has always been focusing on more omega 3 consumption by adding fish oil or ultra omega in the diet.
- Fish oil has good fats and they play a very significant role in the human body and those fats cannot be produced by the body on its own.
(UPTO SOME LEVEL OR WHEN THE TABLETS CONSUMED TOO MUCH)
- High blood sugar
- Lower the blood pressure
- Loose motion
You can probably consume fish oil gummy tablets once a day in the morning or twice a day but no more than that.