• I love posting
  • Master of the posting
  • Posting star
  • Undisputed champion
  • Medal of Outstanding Services
  • Medal of Patriotic Pakistani
  • Highest-Posting Member
  • Fast and Furious
@Farha abhi ye apps Android ke liye hi release hui hen. I'm sure @Saad Sheikh will do something for Apple users.

Saad Sheikh

Saad Sheikh

Founder
Staff member
Readers.pk App Store per download ni hosakta kiya mere pass android ni hi
Unfortunately, It's not possible any time soon. Let me point out a few reasons, why?
  1. Mac, yes you need a Mac computer. It’s the basic requirement for iOS development. To develop an iPhone (or iPad) app, you need to first get a Mac with Intel-based processor running on Mac OS X version 10.8 (or up).
  2. Pricing. The Apple Developer Program annual fee is 99 USD and the Apple Developer Enterprise Program annual fee is 299 USD.
  3. You also need, at least, basic knowledge of (1) Swift programming language for macOS, iOS. (2) Basic understanding of the Xcode 6 environment.
I'm a Windows 10 user, never used Mac computer. So whenever I decide to do this, I'll need a lot of time n money to learn n arrange all this. I hope you understand.

Wanderer

Wanderer

Star Pakistani
Staff member
Awesomeee congrats bro may our home prosper more ameen ❤❤

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.