Apna walid sy hum kalam raho

Once an old man was sitting by his son, he heard voice of crow, but could not recognize it. He asked his son, "Baita what is this voice of?" "It is crow pap." The son replied. The old man once again heard the voice and could not recognize, also he forgot he has already asked his son, and he again asked, "Baita what is this voice of?" "This is a crow, crowing papa!" This time son got irritated. A few minutes later the crow once again called, once again the old man could not recognize it, and again forgot that he had already asked his son twice before about it. He again asked, "What is this voice of baita?" "CROW! CROW!! CROW!!!" This time the son lost his temper, and shouted WHY ARE YOU ASKING REPEATEDLY, WHEN I HAVE TOLD YOU THIS WAS A CROW CALLING!".

Seeing his son angry, the father got upset and sad, he went inside, and began to shuffle a big box and came back with a slate, on which kid start learning to write. He handed the slate to his son and went inside quietly. When the son saw the slate, there were written in a child's writing crow, crow, crow, crow, crow on both side of the slate. The son kid remembered when he was a kid he was sitting by the side of his father, and he heard a bird's voice, he asked his father "What is this voice of papa? "it is a crow baita, ok now write the word on the slate, C R O W, good." The son wrote the word as his father told him to do. The crow once again crow'ed, the son once again asked and the father replied to him lovingly. In this way he repeatedly kept asking and the father kept replying, the boy kept writing on the slate, so as the slate got filled on both sides. The boy was recalling this and the drops of tears were falling on the slate.

me bhi bohat batein kiya krta tha, :) yahan tk k zor zor se hanste the, taa k wo jawaan rhen :laugh: lakin jab gay to btaya tk nhi... :o_O::cry::cry:
Same here bro me tu unky zamna ki movies dkhti the unky sath unky zamna ki stories sunta howa cooking krta thy hum dono mil k bara maza ata tha mjy fyr jb wo chala gy fyr cooking or movies dono chud di har wo kam chud deya jo unky sath krna ki adat the

@Mishaikh sad story or yin tu farq ha maa baap or ulad main or bhorhpa main waldin chuta bacha hi bn jaty hn or tb unko aise hi care ki zarort hoti ha... I remember mera baba ko adat the har bt ko br br kahna ki or pori tafseel batna ki wo kbi muktasir bt nhi krta tha or me q k unky sath saya ki tarha rhi hn mjy unki adat the isly mjy kbi irritation nhi hvi or ab me khud b unky jaise hogae hn 95 % me apna father jise adatny ki Malik hn

Back