Aqad E Hazrat Ali (A.S) Or Bibi Fatima (S.A)

Noor-e-Kainat

Noor-e-Kainat

Star Pakistani
I Love Reading

Reaction score
14141817_10153610253432396_4405598054428331747_n.jpg

Larka hai Khuda k Gher Ka ,
Larki Hai Nabi k Gher ki...
Subhi Khush Han Khudai bhi Khuda Bhi :slightly smiling face:
Ali K Sath Zahra Ki Shaadi :love:
1st Zilhaj.

Hazrat Jabreel (a.s.) narrated the story of the Nikah recited on the Arsh. He said "O Prophet of Allah(swt), Allah(swt) has chosen you and made you the most respected and high among his creatures and has selected Hazrat Ali A.S as your brother (Cousin) and has decided that the Nikah of your daughter and the servant of Allah(swt), Fatima(s.a.) would be with Ali(a.s.). Allah(swt) arranged for their Nikah in such a manner that he addressed the dwellers of Jannah to dress themselves with ornaments of Jannah and then ordered all the angels to assemble together on the 4th Sky. He then filled the 4th sky with Noor and then appointed Hazrat Adam(a.s.) to recite Khutba to begin the Nikah ceremony. After khutba of Hazrat Adam(a.s.), Allah(swt) ordered an angel named Raheel to recite Hamd. Raheel is the most beautiful of angels and possesses the most beautiful voice. After recitation of Hamd, Allah(swt) informed me (Jabreel(a.s.)) that He has performed the Nikah of His servant Hazrat Fatima(s.a.) with His chosen person Imam Ali(a.s.) and that I should spread this news among the angels. I acted accordingly and made all the angels testify the event. Allah(swt) then ordered me to write all this event on this silk cloth of Jannah and present it to you."

After mentioning this event, Prophet Mohammad(sawaw) said "O Abul Hasan(a.s.), the order of Allah(swt) has been served and I invite you to come to the mosque so that this Aqd should be formalized on the earth as well among witnesses."

Such was the importance of this marriage that Allah(swt) arranged the ceremony on Arsh and then Himself decided and recited the Nikah of Imam al-Muttaqeen, Ami-ul-momineen Ali ibn-e-Abi Talib(a.s.) with the leader of the women of this world and in paradise Hazrat Fatima(s.a.)

1st Zilhaj Ali K Sath Hai Zahra Ki Shaadi :)

{Refernces from:
Muaraj an-Nabuwwah
- Al asaba fee tameez as-Sahaba
- Sawaeq-e-muharriqa by Ibn-e-Hajr Makki
- Al Bayan wal Bateen by Allam Jaahiz
- Nuzhat-ul-Majalis by Allama Abdur Rehman Safori
- Riyaz un-Nazrah fee Manaqib-ul-Ashra by Allama Muhib Tabri}

"If Ali (as) was not created, there would be no equal for Fatima (sa)."

Prophet Muhammad (saws)

Poori Muslim Ummah ko Bohat Bohat Mubarak Bad :love::love::love:

must must watch last video ...its beyond the praise :love:

@Kashf @M Shah @Mahsa @Noor iman @Amina chattha @Zirwah @doctorabidasajid @zuny aamir @Imal @Sajjal @Ali Akbar @Blue Moon @Ana Zai @Qazi Shoaib Rehman @Veer @Hafsa @paarsa @Muhammad Usman @Aadil Jahangeer @Wanderer @Kool Kat @kuku20 @ali bukhari @b khan @Eshaal'z @Pinkey @ruksana @Twilight @yusra avais @Hareem @Haniakhan @syed m @Mastermind @komal kaju @Masoom Dil @inaya @HEART BROKEN @Asad Rehman @Bella khan @Areeba Zahra @Abdullah Nazeer @victrezz @Saad Sheikh @Qazi Shoaib Rehman

@Amina chattha kaisa LGA thread?

Program dekha Jo video hai?

Back