AWESOME Inspirational Quotes For 2018

Falak

Falak

Super Star Pakistani
I Love Reading

Reaction score
“It Doesn’t Matter Where You Came From. All That Matters Is Where You Are Going.”- Brian Tracy

“Think Big And Don’t Listen To People Who Tell You It Can’t Be Done. Life’s Too Short To Think Small.”- An Awesome Quote By Tim Ferriss

“You Can Develop Any Habit Or Thought Or Behavior That You Consider Desirable Or Necessary.” -Brian Tracy

“We Become What We Think About.” -Earl Nightingale

“A Clear Vision, Backed By Definite Plans, Gives You A Tremendous Feeling Of Confidence And Personal Power.”- Brian Tracy

“The Person Who Says It Cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Who Is Doing It.” – Chinese Proverb

“Everything You’ve Ever Wanted Is On The Other Side Of Fear.”- George Addair

“Success Is Getting What You Want, Happiness Is Wanting What You Get.” – W. P. Kinsella

“Your Life Only Gets Better When You Get Better.”- Brian Tracy

“Think Continually About What You Want, Not About The Things You Fear.” – Brian Tracy

“Optimism Is The One Quality More Associated With Success And Happiness Than Any Other.”- Brian Tracy

“Success Does Not Consist In Never Making Mistakes, But In Never Making The Same One A Second Time.” – George Bernard Shaw

“The Only Place Where Success Comes Before Work Is In The Dictionary.”- Vidal Sassoon

“Happiness Is Not Something Readymade. It Comes From Your Own Actions.”-Dalai Lama

“I Am Thankful For All Of Those Who Said, “No” To Me. It’s Because Of Them I’m Doing It Myself.”- Albert Einstein

“Don’t Be Too Timid And Squeamish About Your Actions. All Life Is An Experiment. The More Experiments You Make The Better.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson

“All Our Dreams Can Come True If We Have The Courage To Pursue Them”- Walt Disney

“Develop An Attitude Of Gratitude This Year, And Give Thanks For Everything That Happens To You, Knowing That Every Step Forward Is A Step Toward Achieving Something Bigger And Better Than Your Current Situation.”- New Year’s Quote By Brian Tracy

“Move Out Of Your Comfort Zone. You Can Only Grow If You Are Willing To Feel Awkward And Uncomfortable When You Try Something New.”- Brian Tracy

@Recently Active Users
@Recently Joined Users

“It Doesn’t Matter Where You Came From. All That Matters Is Where You Are Going.”- Brian Tracy

“Think Big And Don’t Listen To People Who Tell You It Can’t Be Done. Life’s Too Short To Think Small.”- An Awesome Quote By Tim Ferriss

“You Can Develop Any Habit Or Thought Or Behavior That You Consider Desirable Or Necessary.” -Brian Tracy

“We Become What We Think About.” -Earl Nightingale

“A Clear Vision, Backed By Definite Plans, Gives You A Tremendous Feeling Of Confidence And Personal Power.”- Brian Tracy

“The Person Who Says It Cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Who Is Doing It.” – Chinese Proverb

“Everything You’ve Ever Wanted Is On The Other Side Of Fear.”- George Addair

“Success Is Getting What You Want, Happiness Is Wanting What You Get.” – W. P. Kinsella

“Your Life Only Gets Better When You Get Better.”- Brian Tracy

“Think Continually About What You Want, Not About The Things You Fear.” – Brian Tracy

“Optimism Is The One Quality More Associated With Success And Happiness Than Any Other.”- Brian Tracy

“Success Does Not Consist In Never Making Mistakes, But In Never Making The Same One A Second Time.” – George Bernard Shaw

“The Only Place Where Success Comes Before Work Is In The Dictionary.”- Vidal Sassoon

“Happiness Is Not Something Readymade. It Comes From Your Own Actions.”-Dalai Lama

“I Am Thankful For All Of Those Who Said, “No” To Me. It’s Because Of Them I’m Doing It Myself.”- Albert Einstein

“Don’t Be Too Timid And Squeamish About Your Actions. All Life Is An Experiment. The More Experiments You Make The Better.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson

“All Our Dreams Can Come True If We Have The Courage To Pursue Them”- Walt Disney

“Develop An Attitude Of Gratitude This Year, And Give Thanks For Everything That Happens To You, Knowing That Every Step Forward Is A Step Toward Achieving Something Bigger And Better Than Your Current Situation.”- New Year’s Quote By Brian Tracy

“Move Out Of Your Comfort Zone. You Can Only Grow If You Are Willing To Feel Awkward And Uncomfortable When You Try Something New.”- Brian Tr
Nothing is nicer than having someone who appreciates you in the smallest things".

@Recently Active Users
@Recently Joined Users

Back