Dismiss Notice
Today's Birthdays
Pakistan.web.pk would like to wish Happy Birthday to all its members who celebrate their birthday today

• saleemjtejani
  • Dream Cool Services
  • Jumma Babar
Tags:
  1. Veer

Veer Famous Pakistani Digital Library Staff I Love Reading

Pakistani drama serial Baaghi episode 8 full 14th September 2017, Baaghi drama 14th episode promo on YouTube, Baaghi episode 8 download, Watch Baaghi Thursday 14 September episode drama online.

Baaghi is a story of a small town girl (Fauzia Batool aka Qandeel Baloch) who had big dreams and ambitions. She was held back by her parents from attaining education and later on she was mistreated by her husband. In pursuit of attaining her goals and supporting her family she moved to the city. She faced many hardships and rejections at every step of the road. Whenever she chose a right path she was deviated to a wrong path. Left with no other option she set out to create a name for herself on social media. Misguided by people, she ended up putting controversial videos on social media to gain attention. However the outcome wasn’t pleasant and she received nationwide criticism. Who knew that criticism would result an unjustified death.

Director: Farooq Rind, Producer: Nina Kashif, Writer: Shazia Khan
    Cast: Saba Qamar, Ali Kazmi, Osman Khalid Butt, Irfan Khoosat, Sarmad Khoosat, Khalid Mailk, Saba Faisal
    OST Singer: Sahuja Haider

Baaghi episode 8 has no reviews yet
    Watch 8th episode of Baaghi this Thursday at 8:00 pm and tell people what you think?

OST - Baaghi Drama Title Song Original Sound Track
    See more episodes of Baaghi Drama

Tags:

2. Veer

Veer Famous Pakistani Digital Library Staff I Love Reading

Baaghi episode 8 full

3. S

Sadia Chohan Guest

The moment when she said "cuffee" :frowning face with open mouth::face with cold sweat:twitter:(twitter:pensive: i mean i have no words to say anything about that girl, kis qadar wo masoom thi yar, dunya nai janti k koi jab kuch kar raha h to kis qadar dukh takleef se guzra hua wo.. twitter:neutral: brilliant acting by saba qamar :thumbs up:

4. Yei drama nhi seekh hai UN woman k liyaya Jo apnay ap ko kamzoor smjhti hain hamay hamesha u hi atal rehna chahaiyay ur yei drama to supper hai yr I really love it

5. H

Hamza Khan 10 Guest

So finally my wait is over m watch bhaagi 8 episode and its amazing aj ki episode funny bi thi aur serious bi thi and saba ki acting outstanding thi waiting for next episode big fan of Saba qamar

6. Most awaited drama
    Amazing acting by saba qamar
    Lots of love to her :smiling face with heart-shaped eyes:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. baaghi episode 8

2. Baaghi episode 8 mp4 download

3. drama baaghi all episode download

4. baaghi drama episode 8,
  5. baaghi drama dow,
  6. Baaghi drama episode 8 download,
  7. baaghi pakistani drama,
  8. baghi latest episode 8 download,