Hafsa

Hafsa

Super Star Pakistani
Staff member
Digital Library Staff
Baby Names Staff

Reaction score
Assalam o aliykum everyone
I pray every one of you is well and so are your families.

Some of you might have heard of brother Nouman Ali Khan. Even of you haven't, you will benefit from this, In Shaa Allah.

He is hosting live FREE sessions on Surah Al Baqarah this Ramadan 2016, please sign up. It is a wonderful opportunity to get close to Allah's Book.

Here is the link:
Ramadan Exclusive: Surah Baqarah

Jazak'Allah Khair

Bayyinah_Infographic_Project_Part_1_Final.png

@Emma Dil @Wanderer @Hareem @M Shah @Imal @Mastermind @Noor-e-Kainat @Maria Jan @Sajjal @Noor iman @Veer @Saad Sheikh @Ali Akbar @Sara Raees @kuku20 @Kool Kat @Twilight @ruksana @doctorabidasajid @Qazi Shoaib Rehman @victrezz @Neha @Blue Moon @Ana Zai @Asad Rehman @b khan @yusra avais

Heya! I already signed up for this.
It's so amazing , today's 9th day Alhamdulillah!
And @Hafsa it was such a great idea of sharing this news here, cuz i've -been thinking all these days with whom I should share cuz in my circle barely anybody knows him or listens him, but the idea of sharing it here didn't even passed my head. Now i'm getting jealous hafsa cuz u took the whole sawab:sneaky::thumbs up:
And btw sorry i'm posting my comment so late but Jazak Allah Hu Khairn for tagging me.:):flower:

Heya! I already signed up for this.
It's so amazing , today's 9th day Alhamdulillah!
And @Hafsa it was such a great idea of sharing this news here, cuz i've -been thinking all these days with whom I should share cuz in my circle barely anybody knows him or listens him, but the idea of sharing it here didn't even passed my head. Now i'm getting jealous hafsa cuz u took the whole sawab:sneaky::thumbs up:
And btw sorry i'm posting my comment so late but Jazak Allah Hu Khairn for tagging me.:):flower:

Wa iyyakum sister and Ramadan Mubarak :flower:

Yeah I shared it with all my contacts as well because even if they don't listen or haven't heard of him, you never know - they might :)

I am a bit behind on this (on day 7 actually) but the things I've learned so far! Alhamdulillah I cannot thank Allah Azzawajal for this amazing opportunity

Haha don't get jealous, your intention was to share so In Shaa Allah you get the reward too ;)

Back