Veer

Veer

Famous Pakistani
Staff member

Reaction score
Black Rose is a social horror thriller Urdu novel

Pakistani Urdu novelist Samreen Shah has written Black Rose novel. Pakistan.web.pk and Readers.pk are authorized by writer to publish the novel online. We're here to discuss and recommend you all @Users Love Reading to read its episode #1 on Readers.pk. Hope you will enjoy reading this episode.

How did you feel after you read this novel?
Please use the comments section below to write up your feedback. How did you feel after you read this novel episode? I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Rate and Review this novel
A review is always helpful for people to decide read a novel or not, Reading a good novel can be one of life's greatest pleasures. Positive reviews encourage people to must read a good novel.

Read Online Link:
ناول کی پہلی قسط پڑھنے کیلئے یہاں کلک کریں
پلیز ناول پڑھنے کے بعد ایک چھوٹا سا تبصرہ بھی
پوسٹ کر دیا کریں۔ ہر ماہ ایک بہترین تبصرہ نگار کو
اعزازی بیج دیاجاتا ہے۔ آپ بھی شرکت کیجئے۔

If this is useful to you, please..
Like this post and our Fb page: Fb.com/PakistanWeb
Comment below to appreciate the effort & encourage us to contribute more.
Share on social media. We appreciate if you share with your friends and family.
Download our Android apps from Google Play Store.
Support us by Upgrading your Account and Help us serve more people like you.

This novel is exclusively provided to us by writer @Samreenshah16. We composed, designed and uploaded novel in high quality images for your online read :love:

Keep visiting us for more novels in coming days as we are working hard to provide you new novels everyday :) (Tomorrow's schedule: Dil Ki Dharkan Ban Gaye By @pari vaSh )

Give us your feedback in comments! :thumbs up:

@sonia aleem Parh kar review zaroor dein :)

Horror novel ammmm midnight novel reader hn me me kbi Horror novel nhi phara sewa Dashta jano k ammm dil py phatr rkha k try kron gae pharna ki:rolleyes:

@Samreenshah16 Thanks for your visit. Ap k readers bht hi excited hain

Back