Can a foreign guy marry a Pakistani girl?

Do you know which is the key for to conquer parents's heart?
I know that Islam isnt a racist religion, and it is great: but at the same time, there are some "rules" in every country: for example in Pakistan it's about castes, in Iran and Arabia Saudita about government, and so on...
And of course, i can understand what parents are going to think for their daughters....but they should notice it: is this "italian boy" a good worker? Does he has good ideals? Is he faithful? Can really make happy our daughters?

@Luca to be very honest, the values on which parents should measure groom for their daughters are very rarely noticeable.
Every body has its own thinking and ways. It doesn't matter if there is 'italian boy' , a 'american' or from 'spain', it only depends upon the family you are going to conmect, either they like it or not.
Many daughters from Pakistan marry to foreign boys and live happily.
So to me it is only the heavenly decisions and nothing else. :)
I am not a scholor or a great peraon. I am very small in my knowledge and status. Like may be i cannot make you satisfy but I will try my best to do so.
@Active Staff Members
@Recently Active Users
@Recently Joined Users
And I request to all members who know anything that can guide @Luca , Please guide him. May be anyone of us can be a source of someone's guide and happiness.

Basic to marry a Muslim girl/lady u hav to b a Muslim TOO(d rest is secondary) & its true wat@ Kool kat said, it all depends on individual family requirements.now let me giv u an example my cousin bro in law married an Italian girl bt she converted to Islam bfore their marriage bt if u take my advice don't change ur religion for d sake of marriage bt rather study Islam n change for a better understanding of life n den in sha Allah u'll get d best Muslim girl too.Sorry if u think I'm tryin to preach Islam coz I can't, I hav very limited knowledge of our great religion.hope i tried helping u @Luca

yes agreed with @Mr.Hammad @Kool Kat and @mehernigar

Religion (Islam) is the top criteria in Pakistan, however there are Non-Muslim people too.

The answer of your main question "Can a foreign guy marry a Pakistani girl?" is Yes. That's not a problem :)

Hi brothers and sisters.
I told you that im studying The Quran, i have contacted a Muslim Moroccan woman (who lives in my city) and she will help me to read it. She will explain me everything about Islam.
I want to explain you something about my personal opinion (for example why im going to learn Islam), but i dont know if it the right section and if i can talk openly.

My biggest worries are these: how and where can i know pakistani girls? Will pakistani girls like me? But more important.... Are their parents going to accept me?

I'm afraid of failing, despite my big commitments I will put to be a good Muslim and a "perfect" guy for every Muslim Pakistani girl....

Back