Cinderella

Sibgha Ahmad

Sibgha Ahmad

Popular Pakistani

Reaction score
The only story which became popular by involving a dreamer girl without the charm of having a prince...
FB_IMG_15248121393225569.jpg

Usy yeh sb islye ni chahye tha k wo kisi ko achi lgy but islye chahti thi k wo bahr ki dunya enjoy krna chahti thi

Achcha lagnay aur chahay jaanay ki khawish bhi tu hoti hai warna yeh kehna parhta:

na.e kapḌe badal kar jā.ūñ kahāñ aur baal banā.ūñ kis ke liye
vo shaḳhs to shahr hī chhoḌ gayā maiñ bāhar jā.ūñ kis ke liye

@Sibgha Ahmad

G blkul chahy jany ki khwashs hoti h insan attraction k lye he achi dressing krta hai. But especially ak prince k lye to ni socha na us ny.
Yeh bchpan ki fairytale me hmesha yahi tha k usy party me jany k lye achy kpry chaye aur ak rat

Lekin us ky lye yeh choti choti chezn he zindagi thin shyd wo yeh sb kr k ek dn ki enjoyment ki chahti thj

The quote Cinderella never asked for a prince.... She asked for a night off and a dress....comes from Young Adult novelist Keira Cass, author of the Selection series of best-selling novels. To my mind, the quote deals with stereotypical female aspirations......Keira Cass made the comment during an interview with a journalist working on behalf of the San Diego Comic Convention, during which she also observed that being married to a prince is as much hard work as serving the Ugly Sisters, and Cinderella may not have wanted to become royalty, but had no choice if she wanted to marry the prince. This way, it's also a quote about lack of choice for girls in life, as well as their personal ambitions.....:p

Back