Coming Ramadan Reminder

Ajwah

Ajwah

Popular Pakistani
I Love Reading

Reaction score
By now, it is fairly certain that most of us will still be in lockdown throughout the month of Ramadan. That means no tarawīḥ prayers, and no masjid iftārs, and no Jum'ah, and no Eid.
For one segment, this will prove to be the worse Ramaḍān of their lives. They won't be able to feel the spirit of the month, and they will drag through the days waiting for the month to end.
For another segment, this will be the absolutely all-time best Ramaḍān of their lives. That is because they will discover the pleasure of worshipping Allah in private, and the joys of reciting the Quran, and the serenity that long, quiet prostrations bring in the darkest hours of the night. They will realize that while societal events in previous Ramaḍāns helped them to feel a communal spirit, they came at the cost of personal development.
And hence, now, in this time frame, forced by circumstances, and appreciating all those blessings that they took for granted in previous years, they shall discover the real meaning of worship - a mean that transcends society and is independent of crowds and congregations, because all that is needed is the presence of an attentive heart humbling itself in front of its Creator.
Yes, I'm sad I won't witness a communal Ramaḍān. But that won't prevent me from trying to make this upcoming Ramaḍān the best one of my life, inshaAllah!

(copied)

@Ajwah
اللہ رب العزت سے دعا ہے رمضان سے قبل اس وبا کا خاتمہ کر دے تاکہ تمام مسلمان رمضان المبارک کی عبادات سے مستفید ہو سکیں۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
آمین یا رب العالمین​

Back