Quiz Covid-19 Quiz: How much do you know about the coronavirus?

Saad Sheikh

Saad Sheikh

Founder
Staff member

Reaction score
Quiz-1-Covid19.jpg

We at Pakistan.web.pk now ready introduce you our new “Featured Stories” section, here we’ll be publishing different type of fresh & featured content, including Articles, Quizzes (trivia quizzes, personality quizzes) Surveys, Polls, Games, and a lot more interesting things that one can’t imagine in “forums”.

Pakistan Web has already gone beyond the limited boundaries of forums. It is a platform with broad goals and broad thinking and it wants to give Pakistanis high quality content, entertainment, information, and opportunities to have the best online experience with friends and family in a very nice and decent environment.

So, I’m starting our first quiz on COVID-19. In this quiz we’re asking 14 question and you have 7 minutes to choose the right answers. Every member can take part, but remember, it’s a one time quiz. You won’t be able to retake it after submitting. Time to test your knowledge about COVID-19 virus.

Go to Quiz page
Take part or View results

wow I'm surprised and impressed with your creativity, really nice work
A quick submission by my side and it says...

You spent 2.12 minutes to submit the quiz and you got...
4 correct answers out of a total of 14 questions.
We have generated a special certificate for you to download and share with your friends on social media. Here is the download link:

Covid19-Quiz-Certificate-2020-06-27_2-09-28.png

Thanx @Harry Potter, for liking and taking time to participate :)

I'm still working on improving the result and certificates and in the end of quiz time I will release a leaderboard too, which will list every participant name, score, ranking etc

Wrong : :nailbiting::dead:🤭

What is the official name of the virus as designated by the World Health Organization (WHO)?

@Saad Sheikh bro jahan tak hmain ilm hai , officially is ko Sars-CoV-2 hi kaha giya tha..bad main covid-19 kiya due tou year of pandemic :rolleyes:

aap is ko confirm kr k hmain zaroor inform kijiye ga🤭

Ooppsss... doosrey logon ney bhi quiz solve karney hain..aur hum ney ans utha k yaha rakh diya :nailbiting::dead:🤭 mentally aaj kal absent hain hum :confused::yawn: khair ab editing time guzar giya... @Saad Sheikh @Veer is post ko khud hi del kr dijiye ga. :nailbiting::dead:🤭 lekin correct ans k mutalliq zaroor btayiye ga just for knowledge :D

Becoz disease nd virus have different name .. nd the quiz was about ''virus'' not disease.. phir bhi aap confirm kr lijiye ga :D
Ooppsss... doosrey logon ney bhi quiz solve karney hain..aur hum ney ans utha k yaha rakh diya :nailbiting::dead:🤭 mentally aaj kal absent hain hum :confused::yawn: khair ab editing time guzar giya... @Saad Sheikh @Veer is post ko khud hi del kr dijiye ga. :nailbiting::dead:🤭 lekin correct ans k mutalliq zaroor btayiye ga just for knowledge :D

Back