Sorrows Demise of my Dearest Mamoo!

Twilight

Twilight

Star Pakistani
Invalid Email
Assalam o ALikum

My dearest Mamoo has died of a heart attack or heart failure in Pakistan. He was not well for 3 days. He had a stomach ulcer so he was in doubt that he might have some stomach problems. He drove by himself to the doctor when he was unable to bear the pain and upon returning he had a massive heart attack. He was unconscious and almost dead near his home. So the people from the street told my cousin that your father is unconscious in the car.
It is so sudden that No one can believe it. He is second last amongst his siblings and the 1st one who has met his parents and sister (my mother)in the world hereafter. His son is age fellow with my eldest son and 1 daughter is age fellow with my 2nd son.

All my family is in the USA or Canada.No1 is able to go there due to COVID 19. I am alone here in Canada. My brother, nobody can come to my place because of the pandemic.
As it is a sudden shock and he was healthy so this is indeed a hard and tough time for all of us.
I am in a state of deep sorrow and continuous tears which are disturbing my sons a lot. Please pray for our whole family and me as my sons are so much afraid due to my condition.

A week before my Khala (mother's cousin) lost her Husband in the UK. He was a victim of coronavirus. They have a very cute son of 5 years who lost his father.
Remember them in your prayers.

@Veer
@Recently Active Users

Saad Sheikh

Saad Sheikh

Founder
Staff member
انا للہ و انا الیہ راجعون
اللہ تعالیٰ آپ کے ماموں کو جنت الفردوس میں اعلی مقام عطا فرمائے، آمین۔

Wa.salam @Twilight, Your loss deeply saddens us, Please accept our deepest condolences for your loss. You are not alone... We are always here for you. My prayers are with you and your family.

Asad Rehman

Asad Rehman

Super Star Pakistani
  • Remarkable poster
  • Posting star
  • Prominent poster
إِنَّالِلَّهِ وَإِنَّآإِلَيۡهِ رَٲجِعُونَ

We surely belong to Allah and to Him we shall return

اللہ پاک آپ کو اور آپ کی فیملی کو صبر عطا فرنائے امین

Muhammad Farooq Sadiq

Muhammad Farooq Sadiq

Well-Known Pakistani
وعلیکم السلام
اللہ تعالٰی مرحوم کی مغفرت فرمائے اور اہل خانہ کو صبر جمیل عطا فرمائے
آمین

Maria-Noor

Maria-Noor

Popular Pakistani
I Love Reading
وعلیکم السلام
images (22).jpeg

@Twilight

Veer

Veer

Famous Pakistani
Staff member
  • I love posting
  • Master of the posting
  • Posting star
  • Undisputed champion
  • Medal of Outstanding Services
  • Medal of Patriotic Pakistani
  • Highest-Posting Member
  • Fast and Furious
D7E8LH1X4AAxPmd.jpg

@Twilight, I’m sorry for your loss. May Allah ease this painful time for you. ameen. Stay strong sis.

Angelaa

Angelaa

Popular Pakistani
@Twilight,
انا لله وانا اليه راجعون
اللہ رب العزت ان کی مغفرت فرمائیں اور ان کی کوتاہیوں سے عفو و درگزر کا معاملہ فرمائیں۔
. نیکیوں کو قبول فرمائے اور درجات بلند فرمائے. آمین
آپ کو اور باقی لواحقین کو صبرِ جمیل عطا فرمائے. اللہ آزمائش کی اس گھڑی میں آپ سب کا حامی و ناصر ہو اور آپ کے ماموں کے درجات بلند فرمائے..آمین ثم آمین

Twilight

Twilight

Star Pakistani
Invalid Email
I am highly thankful for your supplications for my Mamoo and my family... it seems like it will never be vanished ...
May Allah accept all your prayers for my Mamoo and elevate his status in heaven aameen

Angelaa

Angelaa

Popular Pakistani
I am highly thankful for your supplications for my Mamoo and my family... it seems like it will never be vanished ...
May Allah accept all your prayers for my Mamoo and elevate his status in heaven aameen
Aameen Summa Aameen...khuday e Bazurgo Bartar aap ko aur deegar Aziz o Ahbab ko sabr e jameel ataa farmaye..Aameen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.