Sorrows Demise of my Dearest Mamoo!

Twilight

Twilight

Reaction score
Assalam o ALikum

My dearest Mamoo has died of a heart attack or heart failure in Pakistan. He was not well for 3 days. He had a stomach ulcer so he was in doubt that he might have some stomach problems. He drove by himself to the doctor when he was unable to bear the pain and upon returning he had a massive heart attack. He was unconscious and almost dead near his home. So the people from the street told my cousin that your father is unconscious in the car.
It is so sudden that No one can believe it. He is second last amongst his siblings and the 1st one who has met his parents and sister (my mother)in the world hereafter. His son is age fellow with my eldest son and 1 daughter is age fellow with my 2nd son.

All my family is in the USA or Canada.No1 is able to go there due to COVID 19. I am alone here in Canada. My brother, nobody can come to my place because of the pandemic.
As it is a sudden shock and he was healthy so this is indeed a hard and tough time for all of us.
I am in a state of deep sorrow and continuous tears which are disturbing my sons a lot. Please pray for our whole family and me as my sons are so much afraid due to my condition.

A week before my Khala (mother's cousin) lost her Husband in the UK. He was a victim of coronavirus. They have a very cute son of 5 years who lost his father.
Remember them in your prayers.

@Veer
@Recently Active Users

انا للہ و انا الیہ راجعون
اللہ تعالیٰ آپ کے ماموں کو جنت الفردوس میں اعلی مقام عطا فرمائے، آمین۔

Wa.salam @Twilight, Your loss deeply saddens us, Please accept our deepest condolences for your loss. You are not alone... We are always here for you. My prayers are with you and your family.

وعلیکم السلام
اللہ تعالٰی مرحوم کی مغفرت فرمائے اور اہل خانہ کو صبر جمیل عطا فرمائے
آمین

وعلیکم السلام
images (22).jpeg

@Twilight

@Twilight,
انا لله وانا اليه راجعون
اللہ رب العزت ان کی مغفرت فرمائیں اور ان کی کوتاہیوں سے عفو و درگزر کا معاملہ فرمائیں۔
. نیکیوں کو قبول فرمائے اور درجات بلند فرمائے. آمین
آپ کو اور باقی لواحقین کو صبرِ جمیل عطا فرمائے. اللہ آزمائش کی اس گھڑی میں آپ سب کا حامی و ناصر ہو اور آپ کے ماموں کے درجات بلند فرمائے..آمین ثم آمین

Back