OST Dil Mom Ka Diya

This was the true picture of Karma spin. One of the best serials of 2018 .

Neelum Munir... wow! She was the real star of the serial. She played the outspoken, headstrong, gray shaded woman. You can't stop yourself hating her nor you can stop yourself crying with her in the last episodes. She has outdone herself as Ulfat. She nailed it completely. Super performance by Neelum.

@Veer
Thank you for such a brilliant review!!It was a great ending and the office scene with Ulfat and Afzal was very emotional. es drama na bht rulaaya sachii.:crying animated:. Thank you for the great reviews.keep visiting

@sara butt ......The direction of Dil Mom Ka Diya was brilliant but the actors took the level of this drama a notch higher...... Neelam Munir was phenomenal as Ulfat & she performed brilliantly..... I am sure the casting directors must be proud of themselves for making such a good decision picking Neelam Munir because she did complete justice to Ulfat’s character...... Overall after watching the last episode of Dil Mom Ka Diya, I felt satisfied....Thanx for sharing .....

@Falak

Thank you for such a brilliant review!!
episode was brilliant too neelam munir She really was one of her kind.
Absolutely great performance!
Over all DMKD was a complete package. It will stay with me for a long time.Really This drama was AWESOME!

Back