Do you know why it is forbidden to fly over the Kaaba, and there is no airport in Mecca?*

whos said k parinday kaaba k ooper se nahi guzartay ? its not authentic ,,, parinday fly bhe kartay hain us k ooper se and baithtay bhe hain ,, i dont know k why people makes stories too much ... and jahan tak i know wahan pigeons hotay hain and they sit also on the kaaba shareef ... i saw too many times with my friends and discuss these things k hows peoples say that k aisa nahi hota hay , amazing ...

no argument @Mr.Hammad but i have Alhumdulillah visited mecca 8 times and noticed birds flying around it but not over it...I am neither a scientist nor a scholar so i have no knolwledge but have read about about it...how much of it is authentic i cannot say...but what i do know is Non Muslims are not allowed to enter Makkah and all airlines have non Muslim staff also, therefore, Makkah is no fly zone and there is no airport at Makkah. As for gravity zone and other ingredients and stories they could be from the public’s imagination and their simple blind and faithful explanation i cannot elaborate on that as i am not a scholar or scientist ..but as a believer i personally believe anything is possible if Allah wills...and Allah knows best...thank you for your points...:flower:

but i seen with my eyes @Falak ,, and i visited many times no counting .. and i discussed with my friends at that time k main ne social web pe yah baat likhi dikhi hay but yah daikho yahan pigeons bhe baithtay hain,, ab dosray peoples kya likhtay hain i dont know ,, i just told allzzz k kindly aisay he share mat kiya karain kisi baat ko just apnay point of view ko daikh k ,, kuch chezain log bina daikhay he such maan letay hain ,, so is mamlay main ahtiyat karni chahye ,, baqi jaisa bahtar lagay ,,

i just say every body k kabhi kisi ki baat pe believe mat karo aisi jab tak apni aankho se khud na daikh lo ,, even meri baat pe bhe nahi,, just apni aankho pe bharosa hona chahye in every part of life jab ap koi decision le rahay ho khas kar ,,

Back