Dua Dua for Sadness, Anxiety and Grief

sahrish khan

sahrish khan

Star Pakistani
I Love Reading

Reaction score

بسم اللہ الرحمن الرحیم
It was narrated that Suhayb said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:“How wonderful is the affair of the believer, for all his affairs, are good, and this applies to no one except the believer. If something good happens to him, he gives thanks, and that is good for him, and if something bad happens to him, he bears it with patience, and that is good for him.” (Sahih Muslim, 2999)
Dua for Sadness, Anxiety and Grief

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ الْهَمِّ وَالْحُزْنِ وَالْعَجْزِ وَالْكَسَلِ وَالْبُخْلِ وَالْجُبْنِ وَضَلَعِ الدَّيْنِ وَغَلَبَةِ الرِّجَالِ

Allahumma inni a’udhu bika minal-hammi wal-Ḥuzni wal-‘ajazi wal-kasli wal-bukhli wal-jubni wa ḍala’id-dayni wa ghalabatir-rijal.
O Allah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being overpowered by men. ( Sahih al-Bukhari )

ا
للَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ الْهَمِّ وَالْحَزَنِ وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ الْعَجْزِ وَالْكَسَلِ وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ
مِنْ الْجُبْنِ وَالْبُخْلِ وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ غَلَبَةِ الدَّيْنِ وَقَهْرِ الرِّجَالِ

Dua

May Allah remove your all sadness!!
May Allah save you from the sadness that silently consumes!
May Allah give all of us Ihsan, Ikhlas and Tawfeeq, and give all of us correct understanding of Islam and the Sunnah!
May Allah give us tawfeeq to read & understand Quran with Tafseer !
May Allah make us among those who recite,understand and follow Quran & Sunnah in the best way !!!
Ameen.

I am just an ordinary & striving Muslim. If you find any mistake please correct me. Hope it is beneficial for you. All the reminders are first for me and then for all my Muslim brothers & sisters.Remember me & Muslim Ummah in your prayers.
ربنا تقبل منا انك انت السميع العلیم
ajax-heart-gray-49df43c660b4860b633f91f0eb291cb1.gif
ajax-heart-white-9dc66ed96eb91a686f23a5b4342a8824.gif

Back