Eid ul-Fitr Eid-ul-fitr Mubarak To All Friends

Say Eid Mubarak to your friends, family and loved ones, eid greeting messages, eid mubarak pictures, happy eid mubarak wishes
Taskeen Rathore

Taskeen Rathore

Popular Pakistani

Reaction score
Picture1.jpg

@siha @Ana Zai @bariaapi @M Shah @Saad Sheikh @inaya @alifarhan @komal kaju @MEZI MALIK @Khudeeja Bashir @Snaya @Veer @Emma Dil @Hafsa Q @Dr zohaib @Talia Mehroz @Wanderer @all remaing ones

Assalam o Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu
I wish you a Happy Eid ! :)
I hope you, your family n friends have a good time and that every day for all of you is full of happiness! May you live to see many more Eids and do think of those less fortunate!
The following acts are prescribed as Sunnah Rasool (sallallaho alaihe wasallam) at the beginning of the day of ‘Eid-ul-Fitr before proceeding to the Eid prayer:
1. Take a bath before going to prayer. [Malik]
2. Eat an odd number of dates before leaving home. [Bukhari]
3. Dress your absolute best (while showing modesty). [ibn Khuzaymah]
4. Proclaim takbir while traveling to the Masjid. [al-Zuhri]
اللّهُ أكبر اللّهُ أكبراللّهُ أكبر لا إلَهَ الا اللّه اللّهُ أكبر اللّهُ اكبر و لِلّه الحمدَ
"Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar; la ilaha illAllah; Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar walillahi al-hamd"
5. Congratulate one another by saying "May Allah aceept from us and you." [ibn Hajar]
6. Return home by a different path from which you went to the masjid, so that the two paths will testify in your favor on the Day of Judgment. [Bukhari]
may Allah Subhanahu wa Taala accept our fasting n all others ibadat ... remember all muslim ummah in dua, Jazak Allaho khairun kaseer. :happy2:

Last edited:
Assalam o Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu
I wish you a Happy Eid ! :)
I hope you, your family n friends have a good time and that every day for all of you is full of happiness! May you live to see many more Eids and do think of those less fortunate!
The following acts are prescribed as Sunnah Rasool (sallallaho alaihe wasallam) at the beginning of the day of ‘Eid-ul-Fitr before proceeding to the Eid prayer:
1. Take a bath.
2. Put on your best available clothes.
3. Use perfume (for the men)
4. Eat odd number of dates before going for eid prayer
5. Recite the following Takbir while going to the ‘Eid prayer: Allaah o Akbar, Allaah o Akbar, laa ilaaha ill lallaah, wa Allaahu Akbar, Allaahu Akbar, wa Lillaa hil-hamd
6. Change the route while leaving from masjid
may Allah Subhanahu wa Taala accept our fasting n all others ibadat ... remember all muslim ummah in dua, Jazak Allaho khairun kaseer. :happy2:

JazakAllah

Back