Afsana Eidi by Sibgha Ahmad

Sibgha Ahmad

Sibgha Ahmad

Popular Pakistani

Reaction score
Eidi is a short Urdu story (Afsana)

I have written Eidi Afsana and provided to Pakistan.web.pk Staff with permission to publish online on Pakistan.web.pk and Readers.pk. Staff have edited, designed and uploaded the story in high quality images for online reading. I recommend you all to read online on Readers.pk. Hope you will enjoy reading this story.

How did you feel after you read this novel?
Please use the comments section below to write up your feedback. How did you feel after you read this novel episode? Or ask the readers a question about _ novel. I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Rate and Review this story
A review is always helpful for people to decide read a novel or not. Reading a good novel can be one of life's greatest pleasures. Positive reviews encourage people to must read a good novel.

Read online link:
Afsana - Eidi by Sibgha Ahmed

افسانہ عیدی پڑھنے کیلئے یہاں کلک کریں

If you like our contribution, please..
Like this post and our Fb page: Fb.com/PakistanWeb
Comment below to appreciate the effort & encourage us to contribute more.
Share on social media. We would appreciate it if you could tell your friends about PakWeb.
Download our Android apps from Google Play Store.

@Sibgha Ahmad ooh dear ya na sucho k ta alla nhi ha aisa bilkul b nhi ha it's just your thought ap ya sucho k apky k pass ek aisa honar ha jo har kise k pass nhi hota ap k kalm sy nikla howa alfaz khani bana sakta hn or khani bnana ek art ha sis lafzon sy logon ki feelings sy ly k character ki personality tk batna ek imaginary world ha jisa writer apny lafzon sy reader k mind main great krta ha or it's not easy work shona that's you are doing or ya first ha bht acha ha or ap jisa jisa likhta jao gae apky honar main nikhar ay ga so just keep it sis it's a pleasure for us that's we are reading your first afasana on pak.web

@Sibgha Ahmad or sis jb hum koi kam start krta hn tu first hande successful nhi hota ha achi chizny Han main waqt lagta ha so think positive log is ko phara or ap ek achi writer ho:)

Back