1. Falak

Falak Super Star Pakistani I Love Reading

Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, the most beloved statement to Allah is for a servant to say, ‘Glory be to you, O Lord, and your praise. Blessed is your name, exalted is your majesty, and there is no god besides you.’ The most hateful statement to Allah is for a man to say to another man, ‘Fear Allah!’ and he says, ‘Mind yourself!’”

إِنَّ أَحَبَّ الْكَلامِ إِلَى اللَّهِ أَنْ يَقُولَ الْعَبْدُ سُبْحَانَكَ اللَّهُمَّ وَبِحَمْدِكَ وَتَبَارَكَ اسْمُكَ وَتَعَالَى جَدُّكَ وَلا إِلَهَ غَيْرَكَ وَإِنَّ أَبْغَضَ الْكَلامِ إِلَى اللَّهِ أَنْ يَقُولَ الرَّجُلُ لِلرَّجُلِ اتَّقِ اللَّهَ فَيَقُولُ عَلَيْكَ نَفْسَكَ

Source: al-Sunan al-Kubrá lil-Nasā’ī 10205
    Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

@Recently Active Users
    GgQo1HpzvtPXp5-KwUwFBwz1M9okHeyiKoP5jwyFRUhLx51fMz9a6bP2HwqU-gJCIqct-fc7a&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.jpg

Tags:
    Veer, Ellaf khan and Mishaikh like this.
  2. Falak

I always felt that the way children have historically been taught to “fear Allah” is so WRONG- but I didn’t have concrete evidence to support that!

Ellaf khan and Mishaikh like this.
  3. Mishaikh

Mishaikh Popular Pakistani I Love Reading

Fear allah means "be warned that He will definitely Punish you on your sins if you do not immediately repent. It does not mean thay Allah is tyrent. If you refrain yorself from commiting sins you will find Allah AlRaheem.

@Falak @Recently Active Users

Falak, Veer, Namaal and 1 other person like this.
  4. Falak

@Mishaikh Thank You sir...Please read it again:)

(The most hateful statement to Allah is for a man to say to another man, ‘Fear Allah!’ and he says, ‘Mind yourself!’”)