FOR GIRLS

1st time jb mai ne niqaab kiya tha 9th class mai u can't believe k mere sath kitni buri hui thi , har koi mukhalfat kr raha tha except my brother.school mai b allow nhi kr rahe thy. phr dil bht kharab hua but ALLAH se ma ne hidayadad mangi & allah ne mjhe estaqamat or ezzat di...
me ne b 9th se hi start kia tha but us me prdy wali koi khas niyat nai thi tb mjy ye bhoj lgta tha halan k me ne apni marzi se start kia tha but phr is k brhair ghr se niklny me uncomfortable feel krti... phr uni me a k me ne Alhamdulilah dl se naqab shuru kia n i feel so good

969662_542224269152549_1896860453_n.jpg

Ana Zai , siha , @*sara 92

Dear Muslimah sisters
Don't feel disappointed if you are criticized by others just because youprefer Deen over Duniya, Hijab over Non-Hijab, prefer hereafter over worldly desires. As Muslim women are like apples on trees, the best ones are on the top of the tree. The men don't want to reach for the goodones because they are afraid of falling and don't want to get hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't so good but easy. So, the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality they are amazing

Dear Muslimah sisters
Don't feel disappointed if you are criticized by others just because youprefer Deen over Duniya, Hijab over Non-Hijab, prefer hereafter over worldly desires. As Muslim women are like apples on trees, the best ones are on the top of the tree. The men don't want to reach for the goodones because they are afraid of falling and don't want to get hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't so good but easy. So, the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality they are amazing
Nice, or hum samjhte hain k 2sre log uei chiz se jalte hain jo buhat achi hoti hai or un k pass nahi hoti, isle us ko criticized bhi krte hain,

Dear Muslimah sisters
jazak Allah bro for encouragmnt...

Dear Muslimah sisters
thnx bro ...

Back