funniest quotes about marriage

Falak

Falak

Super Star Pakistani
I Love Reading

Reaction score
“I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”

Rita Rudner

“If you want your wife to listen to you, then talk to another woman: she will be all ears.”

Sigmund Freud

Marriage is like a game of chess, except the board is flowing water, the pieces are made of smoke and no move you make will have any effect on the outcome.”

Jerry Seinfeld

Marriage is the bond between a person who never remembers anniversaries and another who never forgets them.”

Ogden Nash

Marriage is a wonderful institution... but who wants to live in an institution?”

Groucho Marx

“No! Please don't eat me! I have a wife and kids – eat them!”

Homer Simpson

“By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll become happy; if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.”

Socrates

“There is nothing in the world like the devotion of a married woman. It is a thing no married man knows anything about.”

Oscar Wilde

Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is the bicycle repair kit.”

Billy Connolly

“When a man opens a car door for his wife, it’s either a new car or a new wife.”

Prince Philip

“The best way to get most husbands to do something is to suggest that perhaps they’re too old to do it.”

Ann Bancroft

“Always get married in the morning. That way if it doesn’t work out, you haven’t wasted the whole day.”

Mickey Rooney

@Recently Active Users
@Recently Joined Users

Yeh woh "moti choor" ka laddo hai jo khaey who bh pach taey jo na khaey woh bhi pachtaey.

Saara masla balance ka hai. Ziayda kha lia tu jullab..........................nahin khaya tu HUMAK.

@Falak

Back