Giveway ❤

Sibgha Ahmad

Sibgha Ahmad

Popular Pakistani

Reaction score
Every woman has a #Past. Some were Physically abused, Some had violent parents, Some had pubertal issues, Some had Sexual abuse as a child from their own family members, Some had messed up love stories, Some had been #Forced into *ex in the #Name of love, Some had been drugged, Some were date raped, Some had been viciously photographed on bed, Some had been #Blackmailed by their #Ex-boyfriend, Some were in an abusive relationship, Some had menstrual problems, Some had a broken family, Some had a divorce, Some had an obesity issue, Some had financial droughts, Some had drug or alcohol addiction, Some had a few unsuccessful suicide attempts.
If you see a woman, who went through any of these but had already wiped her tears, tied her hair up, masked her sorrows with a divine smile, stood tall and strong, started walking towards her future because she still has some hope left inside her and has not given up on the concept of love that still exists in this world, do not stab her with her past. Do not confront her. Do not slap her with more abuse. Give way for her and walk beside her. May be #Hold her hands and walk for a while. ❤ You'll know how sweet that soul is and how strong her hopes are! You'll be amazed at how she carries herself after all her energy has been sucked out.
She needs not always be only the woman next door or from a different home. She could be your own friend, your own sister, your own girlfriend, your own wife, even may be your own mother. Do not judge her by her past. Gift her the peaceful future that she deserves. Hold her hands against the world, which knows only to judge. Give her the love that she always yearned for.
#Copied​

Nice thread sis...But i feel different...I believe every human being has a past you are sounding as if only women have been through some unfair treatment by society...well.. not in all cases, why are you trying to project as if women are the only sufferers on this planet, men, not only men and women, infact every creature is facing their equal share of problems!!! Remember Darwin's theory of Survival of the Fittest. yes there may b stray cases but as a whole we are a society where women are supposed to be respected... In middle class families they are the backbone of family...Be it a mother a sister or a daughter, they all have a prime role. I don't think in today's scenario they need sympathy rather they are well educated and capable to handle any situation on their own...

@Sibgha Ahmad

Yeh sirf ak post ke had tk hai ap sahi keh rahi hn @Falak sufferer koi bhi ho skta sirf aurat he ni mard bhi. Lekin hmary muashry ka almiya yeh k us aurat ya mard k saza katny k bad bhi usy kbhi uthny ni dia jata usy guilty feel krwaya jata hai usky past ko le kr. Aurton k respect ki bt ni horhi be shk hmary gharon me aurton ko izzat di jati hai lekin ak larki kuch glat kr de ya larka kuch kry to unhy zindagi bhar tany he milty rhty hn.

Back