Novel Haalim By Nimra Ahmed, Episode 13, May 2018

Insan se sabr kyun nahi hota hai, sorry if ppl get offended bt I think v shud giv som margin to Nemrah Ahmed n her team must b some prob causing d delay.anyways jazakhallah khair @Veer for ur continuous efforts to keep everyone happy.May Allah swt bless u always aameen bt I'm willing to wait for the writer's episode plz tag me wen u upload dat @Veer

میں تم سب کو نہیں سمجھتا جو آپ لکھتے ہیں کہ آپ انگریزی میں ترجمہ کر سکتے ہیں؟ [Google Translate]
جب سفر کروں تو میں دوستی کو تلاش کرنے کے لئے تلاش کر سکتا ہوں؟قریبی ہوائی اڈے کیا ہے؟کیا سستی میزبان دستیاب ہے؟کونسی جگہوں کا دورہ کرنے کے لئے محفوظ اور دلچسپ ہے؟میں کس طرح ایک کاروبار
شروع کروں؟

Dear Veer,
I want to make an official complain, would you please share the contact details for Miss Nimra Ahmed officials. the episode uploaded in Episode 9 from Page # 44 to 72 and Episode 10, page #1 to 14. is this some kind of joke ?

@Nauman Syed

No need to contact Nimra Ahmed if episode is uploaded on our site we can check and correct things if possible.

Just try to explain in detail.

@Veer
Please read Episode 13 and then Episode 9 from page 44 to 72 and Episode 10 from page 1 to 14. it is same.

Back