Novel Haalim By Nimra Ahmed, Episode 9, January 2018

Veer

Veer

Famous Pakistani
Staff member

Reaction score
Haalim novel episode 9 January 2018, Haalim ep 9, Haalim novel by Nimra Ahmed, Haalim 9th episode user reviews.

Nimra Ahmed ka naya novel Haalim Khawateen digest mein mulahiza farmayen :relieved face:

jahan miltay hein 3 chaand.jpg

The word Haalim is an Arabic word and it means "A Dreamer" (خواب دیکھنے والا)
The title of 9th chapter of Haalim is (Jahan miltay Hain Teen chaand - جہاں ملتے ہیں تین چاند) (Where the Three Moons meet).

Haalim Chapter 9 Read Online
Novel - Haalim Episode 9 By Nimra Ahmed

Famous Pakistani Urdu novelist Nimra Ahmed has started writting Haalim novel in Khawateen digest. She is very popular in females because of her unique writing style. We're here to discuss and recommend you all to read its 9th episode in Khawateen December 2017 edition.

Rate and Review Haalim Episode 9
A review is always helpful for people to decide read a novel or not, Reading a good novel can be one of the life's greatest pleasures. Positive reviews encourage people to must read a good novel.

Novel - Haalim Episode 9 By Nimra Ahmed
Rich (BB code):
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Attachments

• Haalim Chapter 9 Sneak Peek.jpg
    Haalim Chapter 9 Sneak Peek.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 144
Important announcement from Nimra Ahmed

Dear readers,

In my ten years of writing, I have never ever skipped an episode except for once (Dec 2014). Otherwise whether I am sick, or travelling or extremely busy, or even burnt out, I always make sure to give the episode without compromising the quality. This is the real professionalism. Because hundreds of thousands of people are out there, waiting for the next episode.

Most people perceive that writing is done all at once. Together. Whole novel is written and then published in parts. This, however, is not the case.

I'm the kind of writer who writes in the last ten days of a month only. Usually from 21-30th every month. Because after every episode I need a break. Creative mind works like that :)
Not all writers write like that, but I guess that's why not all stories are written alike :)

So if something comes up in those days, it becomes very difficult to complete my episode before the deadline. Usually I manage before the last minute, but this time I could not because those dharna lockdowns affected my and some of my team members routines badly and a lot of precious days got wasted. And honestly, my team would have still made it happen, (they are so hardworking mashaAllah) if I could complete it in time.

My team loves to take the blame on my behalf, blaming themselves for not being available due to their own travel issues. But it's more on me than it is on them. I could not complete it in time, and now I just can't upload a short, incomplete episode. It compromises the quality.

Will take me a few weeks to finish it so yes, you will have to wait more than I promised.

I am sorry for that.

But I'm sure you guys would tolerate it because a novelist is more precious than the novel.

I'll give you the next episode in January inshaAllah :) You would love it I'm sure because the REAL twists of Haalim haven't even come yet !

Thank you all for taking out time to read my writings. And I mean it :)

Nemrah Ahmed

@Users Love Reading

Yes u r right Novelist is more precious than the novel
Beside of every thing we love u n
Nimra

Ohhhh v r getting sad but its ok' but v r waiting for double epi for next month

Assalam o alaikum
Though being disappointed by reading Ur announcement, still waiting for the next month for next episode.
Nemra, Ur writing has made me write my ever first message to a writer in my 22 years of reading history.
I love u for Ur different thought and naive ideas.:inlove:
Stay blessed

Dear readers,

In my ten years of writing, I have never ever skipped an episode except for once (Dec 2014). Otherwise whether I am sick, or travelling or extremely busy, or even burnt out, I always make sure to give the episode without compromising the quality. This is the real professionalism. Because hundreds of thousands of people are out there, waiting for the next episode.

Most people perceive that writing is done all at once. Together. Whole novel is written and then published in parts. This, however, is not the case.

I'm the kind of writer who writes in the last ten days of a month only. Usually from 21-30th every month. Because after every episode I need a break. Creative mind works like that :)
Not all writers write like that, but I guess that's why not all stories are written alike :)

So if something comes up in those days, it becomes very difficult to complete my episode before the deadline. Usually I manage before the last minute, but this time I could not because those dharna lockdowns affected my and some of my team members routines badly and a lot of precious days got wasted. And honestly, my team would have still made it happen, (they are so hardworking mashaAllah) if I could complete it in time.

My team loves to take the blame on my behalf, blaming themselves for not being available due to their own travel issues. But it's more on me than it is on them. I could not complete it in time, and now I just can't upload a short, incomplete episode. It compromises the quality.

Will take me a few weeks to finish it so yes, you will have to wait more than I promised.

I am sorry for that.

But I'm sure you guys would tolerate it because a novelist is more precious than the novel.

I'll give you the next episode in January inshaAllah :) You would love it I'm sure because the REAL twists of Haalim haven't even come yet !

Nemrah Ahmed

@Users Love Reading

Asslam-o-Alikum, This is Nimra from Pakistan, One of the Biggest fan of NIMRA AHMED. Haalim is One of the best Novel of NIMRA AHMED, You Always come with something different and Unique, i really love your Writings, Its okay for the delay of Haalim, We will patently wait for the next episode. Thanks

Actually writer digest k equal krna chahti hen story,,ku k november me episode no.7 ai the december me 8 ay g or january me digest pe b 9 or yahan b 9...may be digest ne zada restrictions lga di hen ta k digest ki demand km na ho..

Dear readers,

I am sorry for that.

Nemrah Ahmed

@Users Love Reading

Back