Mahsa

Mahsa

Super Star Pakistani
Staff member
Digital Library Staff
Baby Names Staff
I Love Reading

Reaction score
Happy Birthday To My Loving, Sweet, Cute Dear Noor Aapi :cake::cake::cake::flower::flower::present::present:

Because today is a special day, sending birthday wishes simply wouldn’t do, so I’m sending you a day when all of your dreams come true, and a year that means the most to you!:flower::flower::flower:

funny-olaf-frozen-happy-birthday-cake-animated-gif[1].gif

• Your birthday is the first day of another 365-day journey. Be the shining thread in the beautiful tapestry of the world to make this year your best ever. Enjoy the ride! :happy2::happy2::happy2:
  • Be happy! Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person. May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams. :smiling face with smiling eyes::smiling face with smiling eyes::smiling face with smiling eyes:

• I hope that your birthday is as much fun as you are, but that sets a very high standard.
9901fb24ea26ebe0a9a35488e41c4943[1].jpg
306912d3819bfbba0525581b6d8108e0[1].jpg
1152941-bigthumbnail[1].jpg
7011341-flowers-roses[1].jpg

Count the age, not the wrinkles you have. Count the blessings and wonderful experiences you’ve had, not the mistakes you’ve made. :happy2:

Awesome-happy-birthday-wallpaper-HD-images[1].jpg
birthday-cupcake-pink-happy-candle[1].jpg
birthday-cupcake-wallpaper-4[1].jpg
candles-happy-birthday-wallpaper-desktop-1[1].jpg
red-and-pink-flowers-wallpapers[1].jpg
Cool-Pictures-Rose-Flower-HD-Wallpaper[1].jpg
Screenshot_2016-09-29-20-43-45-1[1].png
Screenshot_2016-09-29-20-43-53-1[1].png
Screenshot_2016-09-29-20-43-38-1[1].png

یہ بے خودی یہ لبوں کی ہنسی مبارک ہو
تمہیں یہ سالگرہ کی خوشی مبارک ہو
کبھی نہ آئے کوئی غم قریب تمہارے
جہاں میں سب سے اچھے ہوں نصیب تمہارے
خلوص، پیار بھری دوستی مبارک ہو

Happy Birthday Dear @Noor-e-Kainat Aapi :cake::cake::present::present::flower:

Happy-birthday-wishes-to-dear-Mom[1].jpg

So many people live around you,
But not all get close to your heart.
Some become so dear
That with their thoughts, its beating starts.
You are the one to whom
I'll give my care to the most.
Your absence makes me feel in life
As if everything is completely lost.
Your birthday was in my mind,
Wishes though I couldn't convey.
There were so many hurdles
Standing tall in the way.
I have prayed for your good life
And mental peace with good health.
The rest of things are just temporary,
Only these will be your real wealth
. :):):love::love::love:
downloadfile[1].jpg

@Noor-e-Kainat @Hafsa @yusra avais @ruksana @M Shah @Veer @Saad Sheikh @Sajjal @kuku20 @Kool Kat @Hareem @Wanderer @Twilight @Mastermind @zuny aamir @Aadil Jahangeer @doctorabidasajid @Asad Rehman @ali bukhari @Ali Akbar @Amina chattha @Porab Keyana @Qazi Shoaib Rehman @victrezz @Areeba Zahra @Bella khan @Muniza awan @breera @Mahamano @Emma Dil @Ana Zai @Neha @Masoom Dil @Sadaf Khan @Sara Raees @Imal @Kashf @mehernigar @Zirwah @Pinkey @Ajwah @siha @Naveed_615 @mujeebkhan786 @NaaZS Butt @b khan @Mr.Hammad @Abdullah Nazeer @Kanwal khan @ASAD76 @Muhammad Usman

Chalain g ab aaty hain aap ki taraf @Noor-e-Kainat aapi :D
Waissy ab samajh nahi aa rahi kia karon....saary dunia jahan k cakes tou iss chalak @Mahsa nay loot liye ab mai kia don....:shifty: but anyway....
Mujhy ye dua bohet perfect laggi aap k liye( sorry mahsa mai aap ki dua churany laggi hon) 'cause it's sooo perfect....
یہ بے خودی یہ لبوں کی ہنسی مبارک ہو
کبھی نہ آئے کوئی غم قریب تمہارے
جہاں میں سب سے اچھے ہوں نصیب تمہارے
خلوص، پیار بھری دوستی مبارک ہو
تمہیں یہ سالگرہ کی خوشی مبارکہو

With loads and loads of love wishing u a very very happy birthday...baqi duaon mai tou aap hain hi is sy zaida achi aur qeemti cheze aaj jel kuch nahi lagti...u'll always be in my prayers aapi ..... may this day brings u happiness, joy, contentment and much much more ... with love from me once again Happy Birthday:love:;):cake::cake:( iss chalak mahasa may buss yehi cake choray mery liye:pouting face:) :present::present::love::).

Back