Mahsa

Mahsa

Super Star Pakistani
Staff member
Digital Library Staff
Baby Names Staff
I Love Reading

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to my sweet adorable, cute, sweet and loving aapi:cake::cake::cake::flower::flower::present::present:

Finally today is your birthday @Sajjal Aapi :smiling face with heart-shaped eyes::smiling face with heart-shaped eyes::smiling face with heart-shaped eyes:. The day when you came on this earth :kissing face with closed eyes::kissing face with closed eyes::kissing face with closed eyes: and that day we became destined to meet each other :hug::hug::hug: ( In Shaa Allah Pakki wali mulaqaat bhi Jald ho jayege ) :rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2: Today you turn a year older twitter:openedeyewink:twitter:openedeyewink:twitter:openedeyewink:. How are you feeling Sweet Aapi ??? Do not worry mara aapi. With age our friendship is becoming more solid and solid like concrete :smiling face with heart-shaped eyes::smiling face with heart-shaped eyes::smiling face with heart-shaped eyes:.

On your special day I wish you everything in this world :flower::flower::flower:. Hope you find every nicest thing in your life :rose::rose::rose:. May Allah bless every day that you live and every moment that you enjoy. Have a very happy and eventful birthday. Allah Bless You :smiling face with smiling eyes::smiling face with smiling eyes::smiling face with smiling eyes:

200w[1].gif
200w[1].gif
200w[1].gif

Hmmmm To Dear Aapi Aapko kia gift daina chahiye Hmmmm :unsure2::unsure2::unsure2:………Aik Pyari Shi Huggie and A Flying Kiss :smiling face with heart-shaped eyes::smiling face with heart-shaped eyes::smiling face with heart-shaped eyes::hug::hug:……Abhi inni door hun main isi se aap kaam chala lo Tight hug mohabbat bhara twitter:openedeyewink:twitter:openedeyewink:twitter:openedeyewink:……Novels ki zubaan main aapko bataya tha na maine aur gift ka gham na karain wo In Shaa Allah zaroor milay ga bs aap jee treat ka intezam karain :winking face::winking face::winking face: . At this moment I wish I could walk through my phone screen and hug you right now Ummmmaaaahhhhhhh Love You :smiling face with heart-shaped eyes::smiling face with heart-shaped eyes::kissing face with closed eyes::kissing face with closed eyes::kissing face with closed eyes:

giphy_1[1].gif

wir.skyrock.net[1].gif

May this day, every day, every sec min hour and year
Be a full of positive things :flower::flower::flower:
Loads of love and laughter :smiling face with heart-shaped eyes::smiling face with heart-shaped eyes::smiling face with heart-shaped eyes:twitterx'Dtwitterx'D
And tons of good wishes and good honest blessings :smiling face with smiling eyes::smiling face with smiling eyes::smiling face with smiling eyes::rose::rose::rose:
Dear aapi you deserve everything Good in life :flower::flower::flower:
Wishing you a very happy birthday, enjoy it and remember
You are getting younger not older…………. :happy2::happy2::happy2:
Your numbers are rising but your heart is getting younger twitter:openedeyewink:twitter:openedeyewink:twitter:closedtongue:
( Ab Mujh jaisi pyari masoom cute shi hasti ka saath ho to aapkay heart ko jawan hi rehna hai na :D;):p:cool::cool: Akhir main one and only piece hun so Take Care of Me……….Love you Always :love::love::love::love::love:

I wish you to have people to love you :love::love::love:
To have people in your life who will care about you :smiling face with smiling eyes::smiling face with smiling eyes::smiling face with smiling eyes:
As much as I do :kissing face with closed eyes::kissing face with closed eyes::kissing face with closed eyes:
Blue skies and clear days :flower::flower::flower:
Exciting things to do :rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:
Easy solutions to any problems :happy2::happy2::happy2:
Knowledge to make the right decisions :slightly smiling face::slightly smiling face::slightly smiling face:
Strength in your values :smiling face with smiling eyes::smiling face with smiling eyes::smiling face with smiling eyes:
Laughter and fun twitter:coldsweat:twitter:coldsweat:twitterx'Dtwitterx'Dtwitterx'D
Goals to pursue happiness in all that you do :happy::happy::happy:
My Dear sweet aapi I wish you a very happy birthday :cake::cake::cake::present::present::drink::drink:, enjoy it and do remember me always :happy2::happy2::happy2:
I hope and pray that our Friendship should never see an end…..Ameen sum ameen :flower::flower::flower:
rose[1].gif
rose[1].gif
rose[1].gif
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Dear Aapi
rose[1].gif
rose[1].gif
rose[1].gif
9[1][1].jpg
1565499-bigthumbnail[1][1].jpg
54918886a02a6460233959b71d5219ff[1][1].jpg
_____56_1920_1080[1].jpg
b5169b703f79607a971cc0d779f9ee1f-1-1[1].jpg
b44107a468cb6d0734c80fc847124ed4-1[1].jpg
birthday-gods-blessings[1].jpg
birthday-messages-for-best-friend-1[1].jpg
d92f42382d1ac0ad61a2f772bf5f47aa[1][1].jpg
25b7a75a6175afae27380f887a4ab790[1].jpg
f33bd218ac0858a89e96229c73e23e1c-1[1].jpg
happy-birthday-bestie-1[1].jpg
Happy-birthday-images-free-download[1][1].jpg
inspiring-birthday-wishes-for-friend[1].jpg
happy-birthday-cake-den[1].jpg
red[1].jpg

Sweet words are easy to say
Sweet things are easy to buy
But Sweet people like us are difficult to find
Life ends when you stop dreaming
Hope ends when you stop believing
Love ends when you stop caring
Friendship ends when you stop sharing
Forgive the heart that hurts you
But Dear aapi don’t hurt the heart that loves you
Don’t cry over anyone who won’t cry over you
Good friends are hard to find harder to leave and impossible to forget.
( Kuch days main he aapka nanna sa mun nikal aya hai meri judai main hahaha ainda promise isa say bhi ziada tang karunge In Shaa Allah ) :winking face::winking face:twitter:openedeyewink:
Most people walk in and out of your life
But only Good Friends leave footprint in your heart :happy2::happy2::happy2:
Dear FA @Sajjal aapi Happy birthday to you. May your special day be sweet and spicy just like you Bestie Love You Always :love::love::love::smiling face with heart-shaped eyes::smiling face with heart-shaped eyes::smiling face with heart-shaped eyes::flower::flower::flower:

Wallpaper-Happy-Birthday-E0V[1].jpg
5f24570390664bc325b2cf4830352be6[1][1].jpg

Happy Birthday Dear @Sajjal aapi Love You :smiling face with heart-shaped eyes::smiling face with heart-shaped eyes::smiling face with heart-shaped eyes:

مبارک تجھے تیری سالگرہ ہو
آنے والا ہر سال خوشیوں سے بھرا ہو
تیرے ارد گرد بہاروں کا رقص ہو
آئینہ تیری خوبصورتی کا عکس ہو
منزلیں خود تیرے قدموں میں آئیں
تجھے کبھی کوئی نہ مصیبت ملے
سب لوگ تیرے گُن گانے لگیں
تُو گھر سب کے دلوں میں بنانے لگے
بلندیاں تیرے قدم چومیں
مسرتیں تیرے چار سُو گھومیں
تیری پوری ہر کوئی خواہش ہو
جنت تیری اگلی رہائش ہو
مبارک تجھے تیری سالگرہ ہو
آنے والا ہر سال خوشیوں سے بھرا ہو

birthday-blessings[1].gif

I Said A Birthday Prayer For You
And asked The Lord to bless
This wonderful occasion
With love and happiness.
I asked that He’d bestow upon you
Special heavenly graces.
I prayed for you to have a year
Of great dreams coming true.
A year of growth and wisdom
And deep fulfillment too.
Finally I said a prayer
To thank God for the way
You enrich the lives of others
Through all you do and say
Happy Birthday Dear @Sajjal Aapi Love You :smiling face with heart-shaped eyes::smiling face with heart-shaped eyes::smiling face with heart-shaped eyes::kissing face with closed eyes::kissing face with closed eyes::kissing face with closed eyes:

tumblr_m9p5d9DIja1rstbet[1].jpg
deaf1d5aa85d1e055ef91c4ed1732cc9[1][1].jpg

I Said A Prayer For You Today
And know God must have heard
I felt the answer in my heart
Although He spoke no word!
I did’nt ask for wealth or fame
I knew you wouldn’t mind
I asked Him to send treasures
Of a far more lasting kind!
I asked that He’d be near you
At the start of each new day
To grant you health and blessings
And friends to share your way!
I asked for happiness for you
In all things great and small
But it was for His loving care
I prayed the most of all!
Happy Birthday My Dear @Sajjal aapi :smiling face with heart-shaped eyes::smiling face with heart-shaped eyes::smiling face with heart-shaped eyes::kissing face with closed eyes::kissing face with closed eyes::kissing face with closed eyes:

downloadfile[1][1].jpg
Happy-birthday-wishes-to-dear-Mom[1].jpg

@Saad Sheikh @Veer @Ana Zai @Hafsa @Twilight @breera @Mahamano @Ali Akbar @Asad Rehman @Naveed_615 @kuku20 @b khan @Imal @yusra avais @inaya @Snaya @Kashf @Neha @Namaal @M Shah @Mr.Hammad @Qazi Shoaib Rehman @Amina chattha @Ajwah @Zirwah @doctorabidasajid @Aadil Jahangeer @Kool Kat @Noor-e-Kainat @lusturing_star @bhindu

Back