Benefits Weight Loss Hot Peppers May Help To Lose Weight

Heer

Heer

Invalid Email

Reaction score
A study says that capsaicin in hot peppers causes your body to heat up, which helps to burn more calories and fat.

So what happens next? Should we eat only hot burritos and other spicy Mexican food? This can be unhealthy and, for some people, even dangerous!

Ask scientists. According to Science Daily, a professor of Medicine and Public Health discovered a non-burning version of capsaicin that has all the benefits of hot peppers as tests showed. This means pepper based weight loss pills are on the way, but you don’t have to worry about burning tongue and drinking milk to cool it down

So,Be a smart & Be fashinable

i am worried about my healt i am getting weight and extra fat on my belly can you guide me how to reduce it?

There is no miracle cure that will help one lose tummy fat, mostly due to the fact that the stomach is one of the most obstinate fat holdouts for many people. Short of major liposuction and tummy tucks, one must lose tummy fat at a slow rate. There are no quick diets, or quick pills that will result in one being able to lose tummy fat quickly.
The most important factor in helping one lose tummy fat is regular cardiovascular exercise. This does not mean taking casual walks. Generally, depending upon one’s age, one should work out for at least 15-20 minutes, five days a week, at peak heart rate. Aerobic dancing, jogging, fast walking, jazzercise, swimming, and using stair steppers, bicycles or ski machines can all help one lose tummy fat.

Back