How Can We Eliminate Unemployment In Pakistan?

I am the surfer, and most of the time i surf on Google about new online businesses and Clone sites and i found most of the indian IT Professional who sell there Custome made PHP scripts online and they charge more and more for any modification and their scripts are full of bugs. Their Government support them and their IT Sector is going upward as compare to Pakistan IT Sector because our Government does not support us and even our most intelligent IT Pioneers work abroad for better opportunity, why our Government despise our professionals? they have to give them platform and invest on IT Sector. If our Government invest on IT Sector then we can compete with indians and can attain better employement in our country hence reduced unemployment.

I recently met some chinese men who came to our company for installation of a plant. I was amazed to see that they had a windows custom built and all in Chinese. They had ms office in Chinese and every application had Chinese written all over. I instantly thought how about we having such initiatives to cater and help millions of us who are not able to come forward just because they can’t speak or understand English….. come to think of it, if we have technical literature in urdu, computer softwares, applications in urdu, it automatically opens doors for millions more of us and suddenly we will have technically sound and proficient people who although cannot speak, understand English but that does not stop them from being as technically proficient as their English knowing counterpart…….

Instead of taking initiatives to make Chinese compulsory, why not translate technical English books to urdu technical journals to reduce unemployment and take Pakistan out of oblivion?????
very true and practical

I recently met some chinese men who came to our company for installation of a plant. I was amazed to see that they had a windows custom built and all in Chinese. They had ms office in Chinese and every application had Chinese written all over. I instantly thought how about we having such initiatives to cater and help millions of us who are not able to come forward just because they can’t speak or understand English….. come to think of it, if we have technical literature in urdu, computer softwares, applications in urdu, it automatically opens doors for millions more of us and suddenly we will have technically sound and proficient people who although cannot speak, understand English but that does not stop them from being as technically proficient as their English knowing counterpart…….

Instead of taking initiatives to make Chinese compulsory, why not translate technical English books to urdu technical journals to reduce unemployment and take Pakistan out of oblivion?????
but one thing we may add bro, that no doubt most of the population is illiterate, but instead of just changing technical books to urdu, we can teach those illiterate english, so that they can not be only omfortable in pakistan rather all over the world because English in an international language, as for as chinese people are concern so there are sincere to their work and country, or where some deficiency is fond in case of corruption, law and order etc, so there is government who take action against these problems, but here we all know what is going to be on, so i think teaching english is more convinient than to convert softwares in urdu language,and ISLAM allows us to learn languages, get knowledge and to use it for the sake of ISLAM, We all can add our positive role to counter these problems but one thing we have to do is initiative, we must take initiative and start it from your own. thx :)

but one thing we may add bro, that no doubt most of the population is illiterate, but instead of just changing technical books to urdu, we can teach those illiterate english, so that they can not be only omfortable in pakistan rather all over the world because English in an international language, as for as chinese people are concern so there are sincere to their work and country, or where some deficiency is fond in case of corruption, law and order etc, so there is government who take action against these problems, but here we all know what is going to be on, so i think teaching english is more convinient than to convert softwares in urdu language,and ISLAM allows us to learn languages, get knowledge and to use it for the sake of ISLAM, We all can add our positive role to counter these problems but one thing we have to do is initiative, we must take initiative and start it from your own. thx :)

quite true......thats seems a better option surely. But, seeing child labour around, teaching does seem taking needles out of a haystack. come to think of this.... teaching 50000 children in five years......... teaching millions for an indefinite number of years. Nations take pride in their language, culture and results are there for all to see...... Proud of urdu???? nah...:(

Back