How Many Persons And Places Can U Identify In This Picture...Names?

I saw albert ainstine sadam hussain queen Gandhi yasir arfat Charlie chaplan a player of brazil football I don't know his name bruce lee
places greek egypt
all correct...but still missing some imp. names...i m gonna tell u just 2 of them coz i would like to..and the reason is i m here in their country..1-Fidel Castro(ex.president of cuba) nd cuban revolutionary leader. 2-Che Quevara(castro's partner in the cuban revolution) u can see them at the top almost in the middle of the pic to the side of the white horse..che quevara has a gun in his hand nd to his left is castro.

@Blue Moon @kuku20 @Aakash @Asad Rehman @fatima hamid @ali bukhari @Ali Akbar @I-sha @Sajjal @Twilight @Qazi Shoaib Rehman @Noor-e-Kainat @lizber @ruksana @Falak @misbah nadeem @Muhammad Usman
albert ainstine, sadam hussain, queen(elizabeth), Gandhi, yasir arfat, Charlie chaplan, a player of brazil footbal, bruce lee,
russian president beladimir piutan .......all correct....i shared Fidel castro and Che quevara...who can tell me who is on the right of the russian president? and can u people see hitler he is there....just search a little more.

Back