Tips How to prepare for PPSC 100 Marks Paper | PPSC Past Papers | PPSC Most Imortant Questions MCQs

A

Ayesha Ahad

Reaction score
prepare-exams.jpg

Today, I read an article written by Sir Ali Raza Assistant Director National Bank of Pakistan. I really admire his effort to guide thousands of aspirants through his detailed guideline.

How to Crack Free for 100 Marks FPSC/PPSC/SPSC/KPPSC/AJKPSC/NTS Tests?
Dear fellows, hope you all are doing well. Seeking a respectable job after completion of graduation is a desire of our youth. Every year the government of Pakistan advertises hundreds of jobs range from BS-9 to BS-17. Hundreds of thousands of unemployed youth prepare themselves for 100 marks exams (One Paper MCQs Tests). I would like to mention one thing here is FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, KPPSC, AJKPSC are the only option left for a competent aspirant which is free from any kind of corruption and seats are allocated purely on merit basis.
Based on my personal experience of qualifying various FPSC tests e.g. FIA Assistant Director BS-17, I.B Assistant Director BS-17, Custom Inspector BS-16, etc. I planned to write an article in order to guide thousands of aspirants aspiring for these 100 Marks G.K based tests. If anyone of you sticks to the plan and pattern which is shared at the end of this article, I must say that you can crack for FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, KPPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, NTS or any other exam very easily. The basic purpose of this article is to save my fellows and other aspirants from exploitation or misguidance that has become a bone of contention in cracking these exams.

One Paper 100 Marks MCQs Tests are called General Knowledge (G.K) based papers. This G.K is divided into multiple subjects. The subjects are the following:

1. Pakistan Affairs
2. Current Affairs
3. General Knowledge
4. Islamiat
5. Everyday Science
6. General Math
7. I.Q
8. Computer (basics)
9. English
10. Geography

Now the basic and critical questions arise in the mind of aspirants are the following:

1- Which Academy is best for this Preparation?
2- Which books should I go for?
3- Where to prepare for 100 Marks Paper Test?
4- Which sites or apps are best for preparation?
5- How to start preparation?

First of all, I would like to guide all of my fellows and those who are preparing or aspiring for any FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, KPPSC, and AJKPSC exams that you don’t need to go for any academy. No academy can ensure your success. An academy just exploits aspirants and make money and give nothing in return as hardly 3 to 4 students pass an exam out of 400 to 500 students. (if a student is paying 20,000 for a paper just calculate the amount they make out of 400 students)

Coming towards the books in the market, there are hundreds of books available for all kinds of tests held under FPSC, PPSC, etc. there is no credible book which can make you 100 % prepare for FPSC, PPSC tests.

Start all the subjects in a single go, as if you start only one subject it will bore you and you feel a burden. So the best way to prepare them is to start preparing all subjects equally on a daily basis. For better understanding, I have made a proper plan for all aspirants if followed anyone can crack One Paper MCQs Tests easily.

Now let’s have a look “How to start preparation or where to start a study?”

I hope I have given my best to guide you. I am really thankful to HOW5 organization who gave hundreds of thousands of students an environ where every one of us can prepare freely and confidently for an exam.

Ali Raza
Assistant Director National Bank of Pakistan
Assistant Director I.B – Qualified
Assistant Director FIA – Qualified

Back