Eid ul-Adha How You Celebrate Your Eid Ul Adha?

EID MUBARAK TO THE PAKISTAN WEB TEAM AND ALL POSTING AND NON-POSTING MEMBERS.........:)

YES, about spending the eid.... i got up..... prayed.... ate sheer khorma...yummy.... visited friends (as i am away from home)..... came back....ate sheer khorma....... had food..... sat on computer..... had a nap.... got up..... had sheer khorma with tea..... now i am holding my stomach...... sheer khorma is still there....!!!!!! :)..... that was my eid today :)

eidd mubarekk everyone!!:)
ahhh a longg dayyy :)
a lovely day!:)
made kalejii, kachey qeemay k kabab, Qourma and now going to make biryani :D:D
Everyones invited ;)

Ahhhhhhhhh Eid ???
Yesterday night, i made chicken kabab and Kheer, today i made Chicken Tandoori, Biryani and Bar-B-Q.
In short, I spent my whole day in the kitchen,:(
and my experience says that Business Management is much easier than Kitchen Management.:p

Eid basically means all day in kitchen -_-
I only made the desert, which was mango cream plum. but there are million things to do in kitchen
But the dressing up part is funn :)

Yani pakistan mein eid par do hi kam hain, ya to khana pakana ya khana!!!!! :)........ Kyun Saad bhai??@Saad Sheikh SWasti Precious_Emma HafsaQ95 usmanmuhammad13....... lols :)

Exactly, eid ke first day sara din khana pakana aur dosron ko khilana and 2nd day dosron ke ghar ja ke khoob mazay se khana :p

Back