I am sorry Pakistan

Falak

Falak

Super Star Pakistani
I Love Reading

Reaction score
cat=104&_nc_ohc=zj9rHBD3aegAQnsCEXbcDtvbYbFPzCI6a9Y-BkoXBGQofRAU1Dz55xFDA&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.jpg

Very very sad incident in Lahore today. I am ashamed to call these illiterate idiots who claim to be lawyers.. These are the people who didnot learn anything about law and who just snatched or probably robbed black suits and acted like there was nobody above them. These so called humans are even worse than animals.
These men who acted like animals today in Lahore Pakistan want to be called Lawyers. Snatching Oxygen masks of critically I'll patients, attacking the operation theatres and attacking the doctors was a shameful act of Lawyers in Lahore. I strongly condemn this inhumane insane behaviour..All these Lunatics and psychopaths should be punished . They have no right to act like this and attack the most precious organisation of a country which is a hospital and attack the innocent patients.
I am sorry Pakistan.
I am Sorry my motherland that I could not do anything to save you and protect you from these Lunatics to walk over you.
I am sorry my fellow Pakistanis that I could not protect you from the worst law enforcement in the world.
I am sorry my colleagues that nobody can provide you security in your place of work.
I am very ashamed and sorry to call those Bastards to be my countrymen because they are not they are all Traitors..

:cry:

@Recently Active Users

ستر سالہ انتھک محنت اور تربیت کے بعد پاکستان میں "گورکن" نسل تیار کی جاچکی ہے
‏"گورکن" بھی وہ جو کدال کندھے پر رکھے دن بھر قبرستان کے گیٹ پر جنازے کا انتظار کرتا ہے
‏اس گورکن نسل کی روزی روٹی موت کے ساتھ جوڑ دی گئی ہے
‏جنازوں اور موت سےاسے وہی لذت ملتی ہے جو بھوکے کو روٹی سے ملتی ہے​

آج بھی جناح صاحب کی پیٹرول سے خالی کھٹارا ایمبولنس "ناپسندیدہ مریضوں" کو اٹھائے، سنسان سڑک پر اس انتظار میں کھڑی رہتی ہے کہ کب مریض کا دم نکلتا ہے اور کب جان چھوٹتی ہے!

@Asad Rehman I feel sorry for Imran Khan because Pakistan will never recover and it is in a shamble condition with no law and order and as always Pakistan blames others but never look at themselves....Pakistan is the only country in the world where the poor do not get justice...Both parties are from educated community, we can gauge the quality of education in our country.

@Falak jan qaul aur amal men tizaad ho jhootay khawab dikhaa kar PM bn jain to esa he hota he

The reaction and repercussion of senior lawyers on arrest of alleged lawyers involved in attacking Pakistan Institute of Cardiology Lahore has further added to my gloom and despair caused by "WUKLA GARDI" . Instead of being apologetic they are defending the culprits and trying to justify the inhumane and brutal action by the assailants, demanding their release . Raza Rabbani went to the extent of not only defending the vulgarity of gangsters but tried to justify the wicked violence of so called lawyers. Mr. Khosa even denied that the attack on hospital was not done by the 'Wukla'. Hamid Khan expressed on the similar lines. The only person who stood out to condemn and felt ashamed was Barister Aehtzaz, who deserved our gratitude and appreciation.
Under such a tough conditions i must appreciate the role of media who highlighted and condemned the issue on large scale discussions and exposed the different shades of opinions.
The collective moral turpitude of society has gone beyond repair and so called educated lot is responsible for all the decline. Only God can help this decadent stinking society of ours.

Back