I Have A Question Related To Nimaz !

@saima777
Assalam o Alikum
sorry mai kl reply nahi ker paii...so I aksed this question to My best Friend and..answer is ...
aapka sawal "ager gher main cat pali v ho or wo nimaz perhany wala k agay say guzer jaye tou kya nimaz toot jaye ge?"
here is the Hadith with reference telling the things which can invalidate the Namaz ..
have a look
"
Abu Dharr reported:
The Messenger of 'Allah (ﷺ) said: When any one of you stands for prayer and there is a thing before him equal to the back of the saddle that covers him and in case there is not before him (a thing) equal to the back of the saddle, his prayer would be cut off by (passing of an) ass, woman, and black Dog. I said: O Abu Dharr, what feature is there in a black dog which distinguish it from the red dog and the yellow dog? He said: O, son of my brother, I asked the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) as you are asking me, and he said: The black dog is a devil.

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ ابْنُ عُلَيَّةَ، ح قَالَ وَحَدَّثَنِي زُهَيْرُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ، حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنْ يُونُسَ، عَنْ حُمَيْدِ بْنِ هِلاَلٍ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ الصَّامِتِ، عَنْ أَبِي ذَرٍّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ إِذَا قَامَ أَحَدُكُمْ يُصَلِّي فَإِنَّهُ يَسْتُرُهُ إِذَا كَانَ بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِثْلُ آخِرَةِ الرَّحْلِ فَإِذَا لَمْ يَكُنْ بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِثْلُ آخِرَةِ الرَّحْلِ فَإِنَّهُ يَقْطَعُ صَلاَتَهُ الْحِمَارُ وَالْمَرْأَةُ وَالْكَلْبُ الأَسْوَدُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قُلْتُ يَا أَبَا ذَرٍّ مَا بَالُ الْكَلْبِ الأَسْوَدِ مِنَ الْكَلْبِ الأَحْمَرِ مِنَ الْكَلْبِ الأَصْفَرِ قَالَ يَا ابْنَ أَخِي سَأَلْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم كَمَا سَأَلْتَنِي فَقَالَ ‏"‏ الْكَلْبُ الأَسْوَدُ شَيْطَانٌ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
Reference : Sahih Muslim 510 a
In-book reference : Book 4, Hadith 299
another hadith about this particular question is
Chapter: The Height Of That Which Serves As A Sutrah For The One Who Is Praying
(50)
باب قَدْرِ مَا يَسْتُرُ الْمُصَلِّيَ ‏‏

Abu Huraira reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: A woman, an ass and a dog disrupt the prayer, but something like the back of a saddle guards against that.

وَحَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، أَخْبَرَنَا الْمَخْزُومِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَاحِدِ، - وَهُوَ ابْنُ زِيَادٍ - حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ الأَصَمِّ، حَدَّثَنَا يَزِيدُ بْنُ الأَصَمِّ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ يَقْطَعُ الصَّلاَةَ الْمَرْأَةُ وَالْحِمَارُ وَالْكَلْبُ وَيَقِي ذَلِكَ مِثْلُ مُؤْخِرَةِ الرَّحْلِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
Reference : Sahih Muslim 511
In-book reference : Book 4, Hadith 301
another hadith about this case (from Sahih Bukhari )is
102)

Chapter: A man facing a man while offering Salat (prayer)
(102)
باب اسْتِقْبَالِ الرَّجُلِ صَاحِبَهُ أَوْ غَيْرَهُ فِي صَلاَتِهِ وَهُوَ يُصَلِّي

وَكَرِهَ عُثْمَانُ أَنْ يُسْتَقْبَلَ الرَّجُلُ وَهُوَ يُصَلِّي، وَإِنَّمَا هَذَا إِذَا اشْتَغَلَ بِهِ، فَأَمَّا إِذَا لَمْ يَشْتَغِلْ فَقَدْ قَالَ زَيْدُ بْنُ ثَابِتٍ مَا بَالَيْتُ إِنَّ الرَّجُلَ لاَ يَقْطَعُ صَلاَةَ الرَّجُلِ.

Narrated `Aisha:

The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, "Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people)." I said, "You have made us (i.e. women) dogs. I saw the Prophet (ﷺ) praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away. for I disliked to face him."

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ بْنُ خَلِيلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ مُسْهِرٍ، عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، عَنْ مُسْلِمٍ ـ يَعْنِي ابْنَ صُبَيْحٍ ـ عَنْ مَسْرُوقٍ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّهُ ذُكِرَ عِنْدَهَا مَا يَقْطَعُ الصَّلاَةَ فَقَالُوا يَقْطَعُهَا الْكَلْبُ وَالْحِمَارُ وَالْمَرْأَةُ‏.‏ قَالَتْ قَدْ جَعَلْتُمُونَا كِلاَبًا، لَقَدْ رَأَيْتُ النَّبِيَّ ـ عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَمُ ـ يُصَلِّي، وَإِنِّي لَبَيْنَهُ وَبَيْنَ الْقِبْلَةِ، وَأَنَا مُضْطَجِعَةٌ عَلَى السَّرِيرِ، فَتَكُونُ لِي الْحَاجَةُ، فَأَكْرَهُ أَنْ أَسْتَقْبِلَهُ فَأَنْسَلُّ انْسِلاَلاً‏.‏ وَعَنِ الأَعْمَشِ عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ عَنِ الأَسْوَدِ عَنْ عَائِشَةَ نَحْوَهُ‏.‏
Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 511
In-book reference : Book 8, Hadith 158
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 9, Hadith 490
(deprecated numbering scheme)
according to these ahadith any animal except donkey and BLACK dog and a woman.. (a young woman who has reached the pubic age not any female which haven't passed pubic age)Namaz cannot b disturbed or nullified if any animal (except donkey and black dog)passed by a namazi..Donkey is also reported is Quran k iski awaz badtreen awaz may say hai ar jb b iski awaz aiy to hamay yeh dua parhni chahiye
ah18.gif
so I think u come to know k donkey kis waja say disliked hai
ar black dog is a devil reported by above mentioned Ahadith
and a woman a young woman can distract the attention of a Man I think u can understand its meaning I don't have to tell it in detail but if u wanted then I well tell u ok..
when this hukam was told then Hazrat Ayesha asked that are we equal(woman) to donkeys and black dog..(alots of Christians and other people raise this question and criticize that in Islam woman is equal to donkey and ass)thaz not truth and not right as it is evident from hadith 490 sahih Bukhari that Hazrat Muhammad Sallala ho Alihay WAsalam used to offer prayer when she used to lie between Him and Qibla
so from this hadith an Important message is given k Mehram aurat aur na mehram aurat ka Namaz per kya farq per sakta hai like a woman who doesn't have any relation with a man if she passed then namaz can b nullified
did u understand
?
ar agar animal pet hai to iska answer mai apko dayti hoo I have to go somewhere I will give answer right now :)

@saima777
question is "ager gher main cat pali v ho or wo nimaz perhany wala k agay say guzer jaye tou kya nimaz toot jaye ge?"
ji Agar ko janwar jesay k aap nay specifically poocha hai cat ar who pet hai aapka to aapki namaz nahi tootay gi as I have mentioned before the three very animals which can nullify ur prayer
but here I have a simple story which can clear ur problem
jb aap kisi bht respectable person say milnay jaiy to aap kya khyal rakhtay hai k aap k kapraya chay ho and u should look good and u will def use perfumes etc to look impressive right? kya aap chahy gay k aap say smell aiy ya aap baat keray to ...like u know...to aisa hi hai jb hum Namaz parhtay hai to it is the name if meeting between Allah And His creature
to kya aap aisi jagah ka intakhab keray gay k jahan aap us respectable person ki baat ghor say na sun sakay ya apni baat na suna sakay??indeed pet animals k guzarynay say namaz nahi toot ti lakin Namaz k kuch requirments hain k Jb App apnay sbbbbbbbbbb say qareebi Dost jo k RUB hai ussay milnay lagay to aisi jagah choose ker sktay hai jahan per aap pakezgii ka khyaal rkah sakay theek hai? jesay k yeh poori dunya may aap kisi b paak jagah per Namaz ada ker sktay hain...
yeh aisi hii ha k agar aap class may lecture note keray ar koi kisi kaam say aap k agay say guzar jaiy to aap k lecture MISS nahu hoiy ga lakin agar koi jaan ker aap k samnay say guzray to aapki attention km ho skti hai in the same way if u choosed an inappropriate place to say ur prayer where ur pet animal can pass in front of u then it wont affect ur prayer but ur concentration can't b that pure which is required got it??

@saima777
"ager gher main cat pali v ho or wo nimaz perhany wala k agay say guzer jaye tou kya nimaz toot jaye ge?"
ar jb aap namaz ada kernay lagay ar aapko aisi jagah nahi mil rahi like privacy to aapko Sutrah ka pata hai
u can place any object chair or table in front of u as an obstacle
ar Satrah ka to apko malom ho ga na?

here I found 2 Ahadith which described not to pass a person who is saying prayers
it is From Sahih bukhari hadith 488 and 489 and chapter name is Virtues of the Prayer Hall
Hadith no: 488
Narrated / Authority of: Abu Salih As-Samman
I saw Abu Said Al-Khudri praying on a Friday, behind something which acted as a Sutra. A young man from Bani Abi Mu'ait, wanted to pass in front of him, but Abu Said repulsed him with a push on his chest. Finding no alternative he again tried to pass but Abu Said pushed him with a greater force. The young man abused Abu Said and went to Marwan and lodged a complaint against Abu Said and Abu Said followed the young man to Marwan who asked him, "O Abu Said! What has happened between you and the son of your brother?" Abu Sa'id said to him, "I heard the Prophet saying, 'If anybody amongst you is praying behind something as a Sutra and somebody tries to pass in front of him, then he should repulse him and if he refuses, he should use force against him for he is a satan.' "

Hadith no: 489
Narrated / Authority of: Busr bin Said
that Zaid bin Khalid sent him to Abi Juhaim to ask him what he had heard from Allah's Apostle about a person passing in front of another person who was praying. Abu Juhaim replied, "Allah's Apostle said, 'If the person who passes in front of another person in prayer knew the magnitude of his sin he would prefer to wait for 40 (days, months or years) rather than to pass in front of him." Abu An-Nadr said, "I do not remember exactly whether he said 40 days, months or years."

I hope aapko sahi say samaj aa gai meri baat...
ar Ihram k halat may b jin janwaro ko marnay ka hukam hai usmay pet animals like cat goat etc shamil nahi
ar dogs may b sirf Black dog hai
lemme tell u that hadith also ..which described to kill harmful animal while a person is in ihram

A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: Five are the harmful things which should be killed in the state of Ihram or otherwise: snake, speckled crow. rat. voracious dog, and kite.
Sahih Muslim 7:2718
kahi per snake hai ar kahi per scorpion hai it means any animal which is harmful and can cause death it should b killed no matter u r In state of Ihram
now do u understand?

Back